Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 hour ago, mclumber1 said:

Oh shit actual they are being responsible, unlike the Trump campaign and admin.  Color me shocked!

Or, according to Trump supporters, they are being cowardly libcucks.

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

Here's the statement from the Biden campaign.

EkX8JWVXYAA--i9?format=jpg&name=large

What does this mean for Biden's town hall event tonight?

My Dad unfortunately got caught up into conspiracy theories, like in general, a few years ago. So, or course yesterday he is all upset about the hunter biden email thing. I hadn’t bothered to look it up at the time so I just assumed it was real but who gives a fuck and tried to explain to him that he doesn’t actually give a shit whatsoever about hunter biden. 

Anyway, I didn’t realize that it doesn’t appear to even be real in the first place and came from Rudy. Fuck they just pump out so much shit you have to waste so much time bothering to see why it’s false and then you end up actually expending energy on fucking hunter biden.

It does concern me that they are able to hook in my Dad, a union man and a lifelong democrat voter, by appealing to his faulty mindset of there being a hidden truth and that everything factual is untrue. 

He will still vote Biden because he always votes for whatever his union tells him is best for him (so yes, not a hard type of person to convince of anything) but still, they really are getting through to some people with this shit.

• Sad 1

Between that and his comment about places he isn’t leading being ‘not very intelligent’, he clearly does not give a shit anymore. He’ll spend every day until November 3rd pandering to his base and blathering into the void, lose terribly, leave office (because he doesn’t actually care to be President), then start Trump TV and endlessly claim he was cheated. It’s all about his ego at this point. 

We're 8 days away from the Comey letter in 2016.

3 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Between that and his comment about places he isn’t leading being ‘not very intelligent’, he clearly does not give a shit anymore. He’ll spend every day until November 3rd pandering to his base and blathering into the void, lose terribly, leave office (because he doesn’t actually care to be President), then start Trump TV and endlessly claim he was cheated. It’s all about his ego at this point. 

Wait, what?