Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Donald-Trump-via-Mark-Wilson_Getty-Image
LAWANDCRIME.COM

The case had been filed by State Rep. Eric Lucero and Ramsey County GOP activist James Carson, both Republican members of the Electoral College. Lucero and Carson argued that the deadline for submission of absentee ballots should be 8 p.m. on election night—just as it always has been.

Why doesn't the lamestream media ever report on this happening to Democrats?

KAWFZC467JCRPPOLCTYMPPMHMI.jpg
WWW.CLICKONDETROIT.COM

Eric Trump has canceled a Michigan based campaign event scheduled to take place Tuesday at Huron Valley Guns in New Hudson after one of its former employees was linked to the domestic terror plot against the state’s governor.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

It’s trivial bullshit, but this is the only thing I hate about living in Oregon and voting by mail.

No sweet “I voted” stickers or buttons.

:confused: In California they send you a sticker with your mail-in ballot.

3 hours ago, Jason said:
Donald-Trump-via-Mark-Wilson_Getty-Image
LAWANDCRIME.COM

The case had been filed by State Rep. Eric Lucero and Ramsey County GOP activist James Carson, both Republican members of the Electoral College. Lucero and Carson argued that the deadline for submission of absentee ballots should be 8 p.m. on election night—just as it always has been.

I look forward to post election when an analysis can be done over all the BS GOP has tried to pull this election. I am going to laugh my ass off if any of them end up costing them a congressional or senate seat. 

The Headline Continues to Be a Record 9.3 Million Voted

Early Voting Continues at Record Pace with 9.3 million voted. Four years ago at this same time before the November election, I was tracking 1.4 million people voted.

The voting pace is truly remarkable, with five states already reaching 20% or greater than their 2016 total vote:

Minnesota
South Dakota
Vermont
Virginia
Wisconsin

Previously, I explained the contributing factors to the historic increase of early voting: the increased availability and increased voter demand.

I’ve warned that the heavily Democratic voting at this point should not be an indicator that Biden has the election sown up. Yes, the numbers are very good for Biden. The campaign has to be pleased since they can leverage the banked voters to more efficiently re-target their supporters who have not voted yet. However, it is very likely Republicans will show up in force to vote in-person.

"I can look at Bernie Sanders and disagree with him on 57 issues without breaking a sweat. But you know what he's not? Un-American."

"If Trump wins, the argument is over. If Bernie wins, the argument continues."

"But Bernie Sanders is faithful to the American creed. To the American ideal. We're supposed to disagree with each other in this country."

This does go into, "It's not that we disagree with Trump on this policy/that policy; it's that Trump is so terrible and a failure as keeping us safe." But I honestly thought they were #NeverBernie.

28 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

"I can look at Bernie Sanders and disagree with him on 57 issues without breaking a sweat. But you know what he's not? Un-American."

"If Trump wins, the argument is over. If Bernie wins, the argument continues."

"But Bernie Sanders is faithful to the American creed. To the American ideal. We're supposed to disagree with each other in this country."

This does go into, "It's not that we disagree with Trump on this policy/that policy; it's that Trump is so terrible and a failure as keeping us safe." But I honestly thought they were #NeverBernie.

TBF they said a lot of things in that video and none of them were "yes" to the question. :P

57 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

The Headline Continues to Be a Record 9.3 Million Voted

Early Voting Continues at Record Pace with 9.3 million voted. Four years ago at this same time before the November election, I was tracking 1.4 million people voted.

I predict in the coming weeks the Democratic narrative will change from euphoria over the apparent large leads in early voting to concern that a disproportionately large number of younger voters have yet to return their mail ballots.

How bout we just start freaking out about this now?  Why wait?

1 minute ago, mclumber1 said:

i hope no one is surprised that most of these GOP operatives who are supporting Biden right now will immediately oppose him and his policies as soon as he is sworn in.  They are still Republicans, after all.  As the saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend...

Biden needs whatever support he can get, even if these guy's biggest problem is that Trump will turn people against future Republicans.

2 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

i hope no one is surprised that most of these GOP operatives who are supporting Biden right now will immediately oppose him and his policies as soon as he is sworn in.  They are still Republicans, after all.  As the saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend...

Aren’t they (Never-Trumper Republicans) mostly just the pro-globalization neocon wing of the party?  And this is just them trying to get rid of the emerging anti-globalization, populist wing of the party?