Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

BTW, this woman who loved Bush? She may be becoming a progressive.

Over the course of Trump’s first term, as Jensen grew more alarmed by the president’s actions, her stance on many issues started to shift. She began to read different news sources, scour new types of books. She watched MSNBC along with Fox News, and read about media bias and immigration.

Everything she thought she believed was in question. She’d loved George W. Bush and was a strong critic of Barack Obama. Now? She found herself warming to U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a progressive Democrat from the Bronx, which was about as far away from suburban Texas as you could get.

“I love her spirit,” said the mother of four, who is equally at ease in a leopard-print sweater as dingy brown farm coveralls. “But sometimes she’s too much, she turns people off. I don’t like her rhetoric, but I love that she’s a passionate woman. She stands up for her values, even though they’re different than mine.”

Another dude wishes he voted for Hillary:

In 2016, Al Cogossi, 75, a retired defense contractor in Marysville, a suburb of Columbus, Ohio, and a lifelong Republican, voted for Trump because he despised Democrat Hillary Clinton. He decided to switch as he saw the toll of the pandemic mount. He felt that Trump was “politicizing” a national crisis.

“I should’ve voted for Hillary. I think she would have done an outstanding job handling the issues we’re facing today,” he said, sighing.

And this "silent" Biden voter:

Like others, Berly decided to abandon Trump when he saw how the president handled the pandemic. The recent college graduate lives in Holly Springs and now has “secret” discussions with friends about voting for Biden.

“It’s gotta be Joe Biden, right?” Berly said to a friend one day. “It was a really crazy moment to say that out loud. Fox News is on TV everywhere here.”

42 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sending out the brownshirts as a campaign tactic.

4RAEMWACUII6XIW3IF6N35EBNI.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

The “sanctuary op” is likely to start in California next month, according to officials with knowledge of the plans

There are no new voters to be found for Trump.

It’s all about radicalizing and exciting the base to vote.

Brad-Parscale-Trump-Family.jpg
WWW.VANITYFAIR.COM

Over three days, the New York Times dropped a tax bombshell, Florida cops cuffed Brad Parscale, and the president just couldn’t help himself onstage. “Trump didn’t win over any voters,” said a prominent Republican, “and he pissed off a lot of people.”