Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

I know Maher is a dirty word on this forum, but I highly recommend watching his (entire) interview with Bernie Sanders from last night. Maher’s been saying “Trump will refuse to leave if he loses [in 2020]” for about 3-years now, and asks every senator, house member, and/or presidential candidate “what will you do?” with them basically laughing it off until recently. When he asked Bernie what the plan is, it confirmed every fear I’ve had; the plan is nothing. “Republicans will join us in wanting a peaceful transition”... no, no they won’t.

2 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

When he asked Bernie what the plan is, it confirmed every fear I’ve had; the plan is nothing. 

sandersbernie_08172020hilltv.jpg
THEHILL.COM

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) looked to assure nervous Democrats that there are “a number of plans” to deal with a scenario in which President Trump loses the November election but refuses to...

Just now, SaysWho? said:

THEHILL.COM

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) looked to assure nervous Democrats that there are “a number of plans” to deal with a scenario in which President Trump loses the November election but refuses to...

The plan is a line of hamberders leading out of the Oval Office, isn't it?

tenor.gif?itemid=5697237

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

THEHILL.COM

Watch the interview. He claimed that, but kept falling back to “Republicans will turn on Trump”. 

24 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

I would not be surprised AT ALL if Trump uses this as an excuse to not debate Biden:

"Since Sleepy Joe refuses to be drug tested, we will hold off on the debate until he changes his mind.  MAGA!!!"

They would need to be tested by a Dr selected by the press (who I also don't trust). It would have to be anonymous. Someone takes the sample, gives it a numerical label, someone else tests, and then they find the results like an academy award.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

yeah this is just a win win play for Trump. If Biden doesn’t agree to a test then he is hiding something, i’d he does agree to the test then trump will just be like “And druggy joe biden came up 100% clean, 100%? I’ve been told that isn’t possible, there are false positives, I had a muffin before the test, a muffin, can you believe that? I had a muffin and my test came back positive, I’ll tell you next time, I’ll have a tuna sandwich next time before the test, but the good kind, not that bumble bee garbage” *crowd cheers*

9 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Biden lands the GOAT endorsement:

From the reddit comments:

Man, I wish The Rock had run against Trump. Not Dwayne Johnson, I mean his wrestling persona. To watch him on the debate stage, tell Trump to "know your role and shut your damn mouth," call him a candyass, and end the whole thing with a Rock Bottom through the podium and the People's Elbow. Would have been wicked.

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

I approve, but only if he comes to the debate dressed like this:

dwayne-johnson.jpg

What, no tassles?

960.jpg

9 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

The country is not even remotely prepared for the fallout and unrest from the upcoming election.

A few weeks ago when the popular line was, "Democrats need to build the expectation that the election will not be called on election night" I thought that was woefully misguided.

Anything short of Biden winning a landslide on election night almost certainly leads to fighting in the streets and a second Trump term.

The only way to beat the rightwing propaganda machine is to catch it flatfooted. Give them 3 days to spin the narrative and you have lost.

• Haha 1