Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Seen on reddit:

Probably but part of me thinks we're a bit lazy.  

If president elect Biden, who doesn't technically have a federal job yet, was to replace Pelosi from now until January 6 as speaker of the house, he'd have some pretty good access to info.

The speaker need not be elected to congress.  She can have the job back and stay in office as a CA rep.  It's not like much is coming.  A vote house vote on pot and a prayer vote on some stimulus.

He's raising money elsewhere but get creative Dems.

410219527058751512.png?v=1

40 minutes ago, Jason said:
trump-1-rt-er-201123_1606163486162_hpMai
ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Agents in Trump's detail have been asked about relocating to West Palm Beach, Florida, after he exits the White House.

I have a feeling protecting Trump will be used as a punishment for secret service agents who misbehave.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Jason said:
trump-1-rt-er-201123_1606163486162_hpMai
ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Agents in Trump's detail have been asked about relocating to West Palm Beach, Florida, after he exits the White House.

He's going to live in Mar-A-Lago and is hoping he can charge whatever Secret Service is watching him an arm and a leg to have their rooms.

• Guillotine 1

Giuliani.jpg
LAWANDCRIME.COM

President Donald Trump's campaign filed a brief in federal appellate court Monday afternoon castigating a lower court and blaming their former attorney for various self-inflicted mishaps...

19 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

I want to wrap those up in little foils, put a bow on them, and sell them at a luxury chocolate shop. Just delicious and beautiful. 

This is how you get comic book villains, people.

I can just see them opening their monologue with, "Everyone has betrayed us. Even......reality."

• Jason changed the title to JOE BIDEN WAS THE PRESIDENT-ELECT, BUT HE STILL IS, TOO
6 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

I want to chop those up, grind them into a fine powder, and snort it up my nose.

I'm not hopeful, but I can daydream about the idea that the Trump cult will feel "betrayed" by the Republican party and will form a new 3rd party. Bull Moose party 2.0