Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

3 minutes ago, Brick said:

Apprentice tape? Is that the rumoured one of him dropping the N-bomb? At this point it wouldn't make a difference with his supporters. They'll make excuses for it. 

Although it would be interesting to see the reaction from his Black supporters if that did come out. 

If anything it would galvanize his supporters. Since you know... They're fucking racists.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Brick said:

Apprentice tape? Is that the rumoured one of him dropping the N-bomb? At this point it wouldn't make a difference with his supporters. They'll make excuses for it. 

Although it would be interesting to see the reaction from his Black supporters if that did come out. 

I think at this point something like this would serve to boost turn out from african americans.

34 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

This describes to a T a house near a park in my neighborhood. I took a picture of their trailer once.

UvfOGvh.jpeg?fb
IMGUR.COM

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

They have several flags draping their house and a BLM one as well, oddly enough. But the house is easily the worst taken care of home in the neighborhood and the occupants are every bit the white trash you're imagining in your head right now. And yeah, a couple ATVs in the "lawn".

At least they almost got the spelling right. That’s impressive. Sorry... thats impressive!

@SaysWho? - whaddya think?

00miami-dade-1-videoSixteenByNine3000.jp
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Newer Cuban immigrants who previously had little engagement in American politics have started to identify as Trump Republicans. It could give the president a boost in a critical swing state.

25 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

@SaysWho? - whaddya think?

00miami-dade-1-videoSixteenByNine3000.jp
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Newer Cuban immigrants who previously had little engagement in American politics have started to identify as Trump Republicans. It could give the president a boost in a critical swing state.

Interesting stuff, and to be honest, I don't know how this affects the state this year. I definitely can believe that Cubans born here and much more mixed from my experience with many of them. 

39 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Single-issue voters are idiots.

I've unfortunately worked with a few of them.  All they cared about was that the candidate was against abortion.  Being the most liberal guy there, one of them went out of their way to attempt to get me fired.  Apparently I missed quite a show on my day off when my boss at the time got absolutely fed up with her ranting about how awful of a person I was.  

54 minutes ago, vaxick said:

I've unfortunately worked with a few of them.  All they cared about was that the candidate was against abortion.  Being the most liberal guy there, one of them went out of their way to attempt to get me fired.  Apparently I missed quite a show on my day off when my boss at the time got absolutely fed up with her ranting about how awful of a person I was.  

Did she end up getting reprimanded or fired over it? :mthinking:

1 minute ago, chakoo said:

Did she end up getting reprimanded or fired over it? :mthinking:

My coworker thinks I'm trying to get her fired because I reported her to management for never shutting the fuck up with her hateful comments and Trump dick sucking. Like, I tired to talk to her myself first, didn't do any good. Kept doing the same shit. So I escalate. Now she's playing the victim.

Fuck these people.

• Like 2