Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 hour ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

It will be interesting to see whether the voters that come out on Election Day skew more heavily Republican, and if so, if the skew will be heavy enough to make up some of the ground they’re losing in the early vote, which as we’ve been seeing is absolutely massive.

historically don’t Dems vote early and Repubs turn out on Election Day?

10 hours ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

It will be interesting to see whether the voters that come out on Election Day skew more heavily Republican, and if so, if the skew will be heavy enough to make up some of the ground they’re losing in the early vote, which as we’ve been seeing is absolutely massive.

I'm sure E-day will be heavier republican, but its just interesting that states where everyone is mailed a ballot the GOP isn't returning theirs at a rate much higher than unaffiliated are.  Ultimately the NPAs are going to decide who wins in a lot of these states, as they make up almost as much or at times more than either party of registered voters, and a vote in the box is better than someone saying they're going to vote.

39 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

It's a relatively "low" rated pollster according to 538 :p

Personally speaking, we should only be paying attention to pollsters rated no lower than "B".

You say this as if the only good polls for Trump in the state aren't from D and C pollsters, the state is close and turnout is going to be high.

10 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Biden to GA

While Biden is making campaign trips to places like Georgia because they are in play for the Democrats...

...Trump is making campaign trips to places like Nebraska because he is doing so shitty he's barely hanging on in deep red states.

1 minute ago, mclumber1 said:

While Biden is making campaign trips to places like Georgia because they are in play for the Democrats...

...Trump is making campaign trips to places like Nebraska because he is doing so shitty he's barely hanging on in deep red states.

I think it's because of that 2nd district of Nebraska since it's in play. The thing is, Biden is doing REALLY well in that polling. It's usually competitive (went barely for Trump in 2016), but Biden's been polling pretty damn well in that place.

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

I think it's because of that 2nd district of Nebraska since it's in play. The thing is, Biden is doing REALLY well in that polling. It's usually competitive (went barely for Trump in 2016), but Biden's been polling pretty damn well in that place.

Yeah, NE2 doesn't look competitive at all right now, and even if it was its insane to think going there is a good idea for 1 EV.

18 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

"Thanks for being my doormat, you're on your own now, suckers!"

Lolololo

I love it.

GOP senators have sold their soul to Trump these past four years, and it’s so painfully obvious that Trump will look for any opportunity to cut them out.

I hope he does and they’re left holding the bag.

With only 1 full week left before election day, and having 60 million(!) people already voted,  the chances of any October surprise make a difference in the outcome of the election one way or another are pretty small.

BUT I still hope the supposed Apprentice tape makes it out before the election.  

31 minutes ago, Ominous said:

I bet the lot that has the Trump signs has a really nice trailer and 1...maybe 2...ATVs that will run again with a few more parts.

This describes to a T a house near a park in my neighborhood. I took a picture of their trailer once.

UvfOGvh.jpeg?fb
IMGUR.COM

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

They have several flags draping their house and a BLM one as well, oddly enough. But the house is easily the worst taken care of home in the neighborhood and the occupants are every bit the white trash you're imagining in your head right now. And yeah, a couple ATVs in the "lawn".

Just now, GeneticBlueprint said:

Another fun one in my neighborhood that I'll try to get a picture of next time I walk my dogs that direction: a house with Trump flags all over the chimney and a giant cardboard cutout of Trump giving the thumbs up in their living room window.

That’s probably actually Trump in his safe space

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

With only 1 full week left before election day, and having 60 million(!) people already voted,  the chances of any October surprise make a difference in the outcome of the election one way or another are pretty small.

BUT I still hope the supposed Apprentice tape makes it out before the election.  

Apprentice tape? Is that the rumoured one of him dropping the N-bomb? At this point it wouldn't make a difference with his supporters. They'll make excuses for it. 

Although it would be interesting to see the reaction from his Black supporters if that did come out.