Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

5 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Still 2 hours and 10 minutes for martial law bitches! 

If I've learned anything from Hollywood classics such as Armageddon and Speed 2, it's that within 2 hours and 10 minutes, there could be up to 40 games of Trump dishing some patented 4D chess of owning the Libz. 

Do your own research........just wait..............the storm is coming.....................he's just playing them.....pardons incoming in about 127 minutes.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2021 at 1:20 PM, TwinIon said:

So the house has objected to the certification of the AZ results. Now the Senate will debate for about two hours, both houses will reject the motion, and then we get to do it all again between two and six more times. What a fun day of politics.

God what an understatement this turned out to be!

• Shocked 1

• 11 months later...
On 12/8/2020 at 6:27 PM, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

These lawsuits are within his time as AG, as I said. And he's been managing it for less than 3 years.

I don't think he's an awful pick but this is probably the most important senate appointed position in the federal government for the next year or so so I'm not exactly thrilled it's going to be run by a lawyer with little background in public health (which is not health insurance policy) instead of someone with a public health or scientific or related background. Hell supply chain management would be helpful even

Now some in the Biden White House are sharing my concerns from more than a year ago (though it is very not fair to pin everything on him)

Maybe a lawyer wasn’t the best choice for hhs? 

• 9 months later...
On 11/7/2020 at 3:21 PM, PaladinSolo said:

Two years later, the $15 minimum wage was voted down, but infrastructure, climate, and student debt were tackled (and climate and infrastructure in huge ways). While conservatives are trying to block student debt, he did sign the executive order and did 3 of the 5, and looking at the full response, labor has been strengthened as labor unions are now easier to form, and his moves on marijuana are criminal justice reform and could lead to the rescheduling of marijuana.

Not bad. Let's get Warnock reelected and put more justices on the bench!

• Halal 5

Trump first choice for 2024 GOP nomination:

Screen-Shot-2022-11-22-at-5.54.25-AM.png
EMERSONCOLLEGEPOLLING.COM

The November Emerson College Polling national survey of US voters finds that 52% disapprove of…Full Release & Results

On the Republican side, former President Donald Trump leads with 55% support in a hypothetical 2024 Republican Primary, followed by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis with a quarter of Republican support (25%). No other candidate reaches double-digit support for the Republican or Democratic nomination. 

DeSantis polling well in other polls may have been a result of the election night high coupled with the fact Trump hadn't announced yet. I'm not surprised at all. Trump wins the nomination and goes all the way.