Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

4 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Ticket hasn’t even pretended to be moderate since he went to Fox News, and Ingraham never has been moderate. 

I think that's the joke he's making. Our politics are getting so extreme that far-right loons will be seen as moderates in a short time.

GettyImages-493253086_wylthx
WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

Former immigration services head Alejandro Mayorkas will lead DHS, while former CIA deputy Avril Haines will be DNI, Biden’s transition team announced Monday.

Didn't see this mentioned yesterday. First Latino DHS secretary!

201123-roger-stone-pac-tease_nmchfu
WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

The group becomes the latest in a growing list of Trump backers who are encouraging people to either not vote in the runoffs or write in the president’s name.

please if god exists let them eat each other 

:feelsgood:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Firewithin said:
WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

The group becomes the latest in a growing list of Trump backers who are encouraging people to either not vote in the runoffs or write in the president’s name.

6gRCnAr.gif

18 minutes ago, Firewithin said:
WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

oh god I’m CUMMING

33 minutes ago, Jason said:
rahm_emanuel.jpg
WWW.COMMONDREAMS.ORG

Progressives are vocally making clear that any cabinet post for Rahm Emanuel—no matter how low-profile or obscure the position—is unacceptable amid reports that President-elect Joe Biden is

Rahm Emanuel is a thoroughly detestable human being who deserves nothing less than crucifixion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joe said:

I think that's the joke he's making. Our politics are getting so extreme that far-right loons will be seen as moderates in a short time.

I actually don't think that. Is anyone thinking Bill O'Reilly, John Gibson, and Glenn Beck weren't so bad? One is forgotten and nobody likes the other two. I know Sam Bee ate ice cream with Beck but I don't feel many sympathized with him.

3 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I actually don't think that. Is anyone thinking Bill O'Reilly, John Gibson, and Glenn Beck weren't so bad? One is forgotten and nobody likes the other two. I know Sam Bee ate ice cream with Beck but I don't feel many sympathized with him.

I'll never forget Papa Bear and I have no idea who John Gibson is.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Things have shifted a little more since then, conspiracy theory has gotten more mainstream and dog whistles are just kind of whistles now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joe said:

I don't think he was trying to say you did claim otherwise. It's just the James Wood the actor stanning was getting a little out of control there for a second. He is a monumental piece of shit.

It’s why his used car salesman portrayed of Hades in Hercules was so pitch perfect.

james woods hercules GIF

Just now, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Reagan giving a states rights speech in philadelphia, MS wasn't exactly mere dog whistle, we're just so far away from him historically that we forget just how bad these people were

Yeah, I'd say that definitely conspiracy theories feel crazy as fuck, so I get what @finaljedi is saying.

However, think about this: in my lifetime, we had some celebrity in the White House questioning the health and mental capacity of a Democrat running for president.

And that wasn't just Trump this year (and in 2016 running for president). That was Ronald fucking Reagan.

23 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Yeah, I'd say that definitely conspiracy theories feel crazy as fuck, so I get what @finaljedi is saying.

However, think about this: in my lifetime, we had some celebrity in the White House questioning the health and mental capacity of a Democrat running for president.

And that wasn't just Trump this year (and in 2016 running for president). That was Ronald fucking Reagan.

I feel like the other candidates mental capacity being questioned has probably been something that's been done since elections have existed in democracies going way back.  But now 77% of Trump voters believe he was cheated apparently with the current right wing media nurturing that narrative, that's kicking it up a notch a little past the mudslinging of old.

1 minute ago, finaljedi said:

I feel like the other candidates mental capacity being questioned has probably been something that's been done since elections have existed in democracies going way back.  But now 77% of Trump voters believe he was cheated apparently with the current right wing media nurturing that narrative, that's kicking it up a notch a little past the mudslinging of old.

I don't really think it's simply mudslinging. They really spread conspiracy theories about other candidates' health. Many Republicans think Bill and Hillary straight-up had people murdered.

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

I don't really think it's simply mudslinging. They really spread conspiracy theories about other candidates' health. Many Republicans think Bill and Hillary straight-up had people murdered.

Well of course they did. Why else would her real name be Killary? God you libtards are slow.

I just had a conversation with my uncle who is a life long Republican. He has been a Trump supporter, but somewhat reluctantly. His family isn't switching to Newsmax or any other weird sources. He believes Trump lost and he hopes Trump gets out of the way after he leaves the White House to make room for more reasonable people. 

Maybe when Trump is actually gone from the White House, a good portion of Republicans abandon him even if he is still making noise. 

23 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

I just had a conversation with my uncle who is a life long Republican. He has been a Trump supporter, but somewhat reluctantly. His family isn't switching to Newsmax or any other weird sources. He believes Biden lost and he hopes Trump gets out of the way after he leaves the White House to make room for more reasonable people. 

Maybe when Trump is actually gone from the White House, a good portion of Republicans abandon him even if he is still making noise. 

Do you mean he believes Trump lost?

• Thanks 1

NY is so red due to how comically behind it is in absentee vote counting in the City, almost half of votes are still not reporting there, but for the most part the country shifted away from Trump everywhere, and the national house vote was something like D+2, which in the past would have likely ended with GOP house control, but the shift left was nationwide, with the GOP winning back the bulk of their seats in districts Dems really shouldn't have been competitive in based on partisan lean anyways.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Well of course they did. Why else would her real name be Killary? God you libtards are slow.

Speaking of right wing conspiracy theories know what I'd forgotten about?  Seth Rich

Fox-News-Seth-Rich.jpg?w=1000
DEADLINE.COM

Fox News has settled with the family of Seth Rich three years after it retracted a story suggesting a conspiracy was behind his death.

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

that feeling when one of the worst people you know kind of has a point

No he doesn't, almost all of Trump's lackeys are from Ivy league schools, and did nothing for American greatness, or reduce our dependence on China (or the global market in general).  As for America's decline, thats solely on the shoulders of an absolutely dysfunctional congress largely made up spineless dickfucks like Rubio.

donald_trump_39.jpg
WWW.COMMONDREAMS.ORG

As the president refused to concede defeat, Pennsylvania and Nevada certified President-elect Joe Biden's victories and dealt a major blow to the Trump campaign's legal ploy.