Jump to content

Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president


Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

 

No, I mean I missed the entire series of posts about her not being affiliated with his legal team so the first thing I saw was, "How's Parler responding to this?" and I had no idea what happened. :p 

 

That's why you read the thread!

Link to post
Share on other sites

They also clearly chose Omar for Homeland Security because all Fox viewers know that HS exists to stop Muslim bad guys, and because she is Muslim, that sends the message that Democrats want to replace white Christian Americans with hoards of Muslim immigrants (probably in some kind of caravan).

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

They also clearly chose Omar for Homeland Security because all Fox viewers know that HS exists to stop Muslim bad guys, and because she is Muslim, that sends the message that Democrats want to replace white Christian Americans with hoards of Muslim immigrants (probably in some kind of caravan).

Wait, I thought the Republicans like it when we appoint people who would try to dismantle government departments.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Bernie, as the only seemingly anti-imperialist in the senate, would be a good sec def if you want to start winding down the empire

 

With our luck, we're in the Mirror Universe and Bernie unilaterally disarms just in time for us to get invaded by the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:


Why in the F would Bernie be defense sec or Yang transportation sec? I mean, the only pick that even kinda makes sense there is Warren. Republicans are stupid.

 

If you try to make sense out of a Fox News graphic you're gonna have a bad time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spork3245 said:


Why in the F would Bernie be defense sec or Yang transportation sec? I mean, the only pick that even kinda makes sense there is Warren. Republicans are stupid.

 

Because look at Trump's cabinet positions that are seemingly random and these appointments make sense

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jason said:
biden.jpg
HOWBIDENSTOLETHEELECTION.COM

An anonymous citizen reveals PROOF of how Joe Biden STOLE THIS ELECTION. His secret has been revealed, and it's worse the VOTER FRAUD...

 

I literally had my “neighbour” (in quotes because he’s about 8 acres away) tell me “He only got more votes because the left hates Trump!” And I was like, uhhh, yeah, thats how elections work. But he seemed to genuinely believe that the election was stolen because democrats voted out of hatred.

 

He got so mad when I told him 73m people definitely voted with hate in their hearts, and they lost. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

Good.  Let them eat each other.

 

This is what SHOULD be happening. The LOSING party should be picking up the pieces and trying to figure out what went wrong. Of course since Republicans are incapable of introspection, replace "trying to figure out what went wrong" with "who should we blame the most?" Given their hate-fueled volatile state, its no wonder they're on the verge of exploding into shards, and it really does seem like at least one new party may emerge from this.

 

Of course Democrats are so accustomed to introspection they're doing it even having won.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Reputator said:

 

This is what SHOULD be happening. The LOSING party should be picking up the pieces and trying to figure out what went wrong. Of course since Republicans are incapable of introspection, replace "trying to figure out what went wrong" with "who should we blame the most?" Given their hate-fueled volatile state, its no wonder they're on the verge of exploding into shards, and it really does seem like at least one new party may emerge from this.

 

Of course Democrats are so accustomed to introspection they're doing it even having won.

 

The Democrats only won the presidency, they lost bigly in Congress.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

So what about Michigan and Pennsylvania?  Isn't their certification due today?

Michigan's board of canvassers is holding a public meeting that started an hour and a half ago. 800 people or so signed up to speak. The Republican who said he wanted to delay the certification wants to let them speak

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Reputator said:

 

Still held the majority in the House. I don't think it's time to sob into a pail of ice cream.

 

They lost seats in the House, they couldn't flip Senate seats that people expected to be easy flips, and they largely disregarded state elections that is now going to have the effect of letting Republicans have a ton of control over redistricting, which will make it even harder for them to hold onto the House in 2022.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jason changed the title to JOE BIDEN WAS THE PRESIDENT-ELECT, BUT HE STILL IS, TOO
  • Pikachu changed the title to Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...