Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

They're still too gutless to do anything except put out these written statements on social media. And there's hedging language in here for no real reason ("thus far found them without merit"). Nevertheless, we continue to make gradual progress on the "Senators acknowledge reality" front.

17 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

They're still too gutless to do anything except put out these written statements on social media. And there's hedging language in here for no real reason ("thus far found them without merit"). Nevertheless, we continue to make gradual progress on the "Senators acknowledge reality" front.

Might as well start adopting my covid meme here to GOP Senators:

Kylo Ren GIF by swerk

201121021211-03-donald-trump-1120-super-
WWW.CNN.COM

A key Republican on the Michigan canvassing board is expected to vote against certifying the state's election results on Monday, a potential boon for the Trump campaign's conspiracy theory-fueled effort to delay the finalization of results.

The question is whether the other Republican also votes against certification which will immediately toss it to the Michigan courts who will order certification.  The governor can also replace the two Republicans with ones who will vote for certification (the last two GOP governors for example).

• Guillotine 1

6 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:
WWW.CNN.COM

A key Republican on the Michigan canvassing board is expected to vote against certifying the state's election results on Monday, a potential boon for the Trump campaign's conspiracy theory-fueled effort to delay the finalization of results.

The question is whether the other Republican also votes against certification which will immediately toss it to the Michigan courts who will order certification.  The governor can also replace the two Republicans with ones who will vote for certification (the last two GOP governors for example).

So if PA votes to certify tomorrow, wouldn't Biden still win regardless?

30 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:
WWW.CNN.COM

This is all for show to please the dear leader. It doesn't matter to the actual outcome.

5 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

can someone give me a tl;dr on the Sidney Powell thing?

Can a bitch be so absurdly cray that even Trump and co. decide to cut ties?  Surprisingly, yes.  At least if you tie a very loyal governor in a state with a win or die runoff to a dead communist president and deep state CIA ties.

5 minutes ago, Joe said:

You don't know who Sidney Powell is? I'm jealous.

No, I mean I missed the entire series of posts about her not being affiliated with his legal team so the first thing I saw was, "How's Parler responding to this?" and I had no idea what happened. :p