Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

On 11/18/2020 at 8:19 PM, Brick said:

What's with all this stuff I keep hearing from people that dispute the election results, and keep crying about how its illegitimate, there's fraud, etc. with these Dominion voting systems being used in over 20 or something states, because one of them had a glitch that made like 2000 Trump votes become Biden votes? Was it just one error that was obviously caught and corrected that they're now making a mountain of by saying that if it happened once, it could have happened all over? 

vote-scaled.jpg
WWW.SNOPES.COM

Isolated incidents that were quickly rectified were used to imply widespread voter fraud was occurring in 2020.

No votes were actually switched.  All tabulators correctly counted the votes, but some of them weren't updated and thus didn't upload the votes in the proper format to the centralized location in the county.

48 minutes ago, stepee said:

Man, I fucking TORTURED myself and watched the entire segment and it’s like tucker got butthurt that someone turned down his requests, so he actually says something true, but makes sure to do so in the worst way humanly possible 

Yeah he has not empathy; what if the UFOs got her.

41 minutes ago, Jason said:

Seriously, fuck him, he voted for Trump's 11th hour SCOTUS nomination that he knew perfectly damn well was about hoping to be able to steal the election via SCOTUS.

Trump is such a threat to democracy I voted for him to be the first president removed from office but judges are judges ya know?

39 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Trump is such a threat to democracy I voted for him to be the first president removed from office but judges are judges ya know?

And there's plenty of FedSoc loonies the GOP Senate could have insisted on for both SCOTUS and in other judges who at least have resumes that pass the bare minimum muster of being qualified on paper if they just wanted their FedSoc loonie judges but weren't okay with Trump wanting ones he thinks will be personally loyal to him no matter what.

Soooooo, did it seem kind of strange that Team Trump was going so hard after Michigan in the past few days despite the fact that Biden won handily there unlike AZ, GA, and WI that were legitimately close? Like, his margin there is no where near within reach. On top of the fact that his team seemed relatively uninterested in securing the recount in a state like Wisconsin that was much closer.

I think I figured out the reason. Pretty obvious once you look at the map and consider the strategy.

It is no longer about getting more states by overtaking Biden in vote counts in those states and thus securing the EV. It is simply about securing the most EV from the fewest states. Because convincing three state governments to stage a coup is harder than convincing two, so you have to get the most bang for your buck.

They are going so hard after PA and MI, despite the fact that they are the states he lost by the most votes, because those are the two states that add up to a 270-268 Biden lead, putting it within the realm of as little as one faithless elector to toss it to Trump.

They started the full court press on MI(16) after the SoS of Georgia(16) made it publicly, and unequivocally clear he would not take part in the plan.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

The Biden team didn't say that. From the article:

"The left wing’s publicly aggressive tactics could lead Biden to just tune them out altogether. “If all you do is escalate, then people eventually think that you’re enemies and not friends and they're like: ‘We don't negotiate with terrorists,’” said JESS MORALES ROCKETTO, a Democratic strategist who supports many of the left wing’s goals."

• Thanks 1