Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

In other news, my war on the pantry moths seems to be going well. I had to get rid of two or three yesterday but it'd been at least a couple of days since I'd seen any and so far I haven't seen any today. The traps I bought that trick the male moths into thinking they're gonna get laid have really swung the tide of the war.

Just now, thewhyteboar said:

The judge in a Penn case made Trump's lawyer admit on the record that the 500 or so votes they were contesting were only due to technicalities on the basis of incorrectly filled out ballots. Not voter fraud.

The reason that I bring this up is because the assumption that any of these disputes will redound to Trump's benefit is based on the narrative Trump has gotten everyone to buy into. Even his critics.

My point is, just like these disputed ballots, not only is the amount of votes a recount is likely to swing inconsequential to the outcome, there is also roughly a 50/50 chance that Trump will net lose more votes than Biden!

Or maybe not...as someone said above, this is probably about as close to a concession as you’re going to get:

trumpdonald_110220upi_lead.jpg
THEHILL.COM

President Trump has reportedly told some of his advisers that if President-elect Joe Biden is officially certified as the winner of the 2020 race, he could...

11 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

Or maybe not...as someone said above, this is probably about as close to a concession as you’re going to get:

THEHILL.COM

President Trump has reportedly told some of his advisers that if President-elect Joe Biden is officially certified as the winner of the 2020 race, he could...

You know, we talk about how crazy it is to imagine a 78 year old Trump running, but imagine an 82 year old Trump in the last year of his second term.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry :lol::cry::lol:

23 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

THEHILL.COM

He’d make a lot of noise about it until late 2022, then not actually run, is my guess. A narcissist like Trump isn’t going to willingly put himself in a position to lose again.