Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

It's hilarious that there are now all these rumors that Trump is going to start an online media empire to compete with Fox News. After everything Fox did for him over the last 5 years, he's just gonna turn his back on them. It's hilarious and they deserve it.

That said, I'm also terrified of what a Trump network would look and sound like. Holy shit.

3 minutes ago, ort said:

It's hilarious that there are now all these rumors that Trump is going to start an online media empire to compete with Fox News. After everything Fox did for him over the last 5 years, he's just gonna turn his back on them. It's hilarious and they deserve it.

That said, I'm also terrified of what a Trump network would look and sound like. Holy shit.

CAN YOU IMAGINE ALL OF THE MY PILLOW ADVERTISEMENTS ON THE TRUMP WEBSITE?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

I'd just like to say, I'm not posting this for Trump. I'm posting this for the response to Trump.

He is talking about ratings while the country burns.

We are skyrocketing to 200,000 or more infections per day as well as death counts that could potentially top anything yet seen in the pandemic.

It is a sad, pathetic coda that sums up his whole presidency that he is so concerned with getting four more years that he can't even be bothered to govern for 70 more days. It was always about his own ego, certainly not us, and not even about his own supporters.

• Guillotine 1

2 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Wasn't it a Republican who lamented that getting on board the Trump train for power in 2016 led to the moment when the party decided to support Roy Moore?

I remember specifically the way they phrased it was quite good. Like, some were willing to get on board with Trump for an admittedly big prize like the presidency and only a year or two later that meant everyone got on board with an accused pedophile for "a lousy Senate seat".

Well, two years removed from that we find ourselves in the situation that the charitable reading of what the Republican party is doing is playacting an authoritarian coup of the country with Trump in the hope of winning two Senate seats.

That is the optimistic, "they're not so bad" explanation for what they are doing:|

Just now, CitizenVectron said:

This is a tactic the right-wing is using across North America now (the leader of the United Conservative Party of Alberta did the same thing in the last election to defeat his opponent, but running a dark-money alt candidate to siphon votes away):

Quick!  Find another Donald j Trump and register them for the Republic party now!

4 hours ago, ort said:

Can you imagine him on the air for 6 hours straight? Every day? Taking calls? Yikes.

Well now, let's remember that Big Brain Don believes in "the battery" theory of human life. So if he has to work for 6 hours a day, he will die sooner, using his theory of course! 

181102165132-dhs-logo-file-super-tease.j
WWW.CNN.COM

Two senior Department of Homeland Security officials have been forced to resign by the White House, according to sources familiar with the resignations.
Among them was a top official in DHS's cyber arm, who resigned amid a national security shakeup by the Trump administration. Bryan Ware served as assistant director for cybersecurity at DHS' Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).

DHS assistant secretary for international affairs Valerie Boyd also resigned amid pressure from the White House, officials tell CNN.
Ware's resignation letter, seen by CNN, is addressed to President Donald Trump and says his resignation is effective Friday. In it, he writes that it has been an honor to serve, highlighting his work on election security and the Covid-19 response.

But his farewell letter to staff indicates that he did not want to step down. He says that he is leaving "with much sadness" and that "it's too soon." He went on to list their accomplishments during his tenure. "We secured election day from foreign interference. Boom!" he wrote.

Well at least they can say they won at least *one* case.... (cue Trump tweet about how this somehow preemptively wins all future cases they bring to court)

AP20309697456849-1605202298.jpg
WWW.POST-GAZETTE.COM

This story was updated at 2:30 p.m. Nov. 12. The Trump campaign on Thursday won a case attempting to disqualify a small number of mail-in ballots for first-time...