Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 minute ago, ThreePi said:

Just be clear, the lawsuit is not being withdrawn, but the law firm is withdrawing themselves from the lawsuit?

I think so.

And with drawing from a lawsuit is not as simple as just declaring it. Once you commit to a clinic you have a certain level of obligation to them. They must have really wanted out of it :lol:

Just now, thewhyteboar said:

Will Trump even be alive in 2024? He is obese as hell, eats nothing but buckets of KFC, and must have an impacted bowel the length of a football field (I'm no doctor, so I don't know how one measures constipated turds--length, girth, weight, displacement?). I could see him deteriorating quickly.

It has its own unit of measurement. They're called Trumps. He likely has at least a triple-Trump jammed up there and that's not good for bowel health.

24 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Will Trump even be alive in 2024? He is obese as hell, eats nothing but buckets of KFC, and must have an impacted bowel the length of a football field (I'm no doctor, so I don't know how one measures constipated turds--length, girth, weight, displacement?). I could see him deteriorating quickly.

That's the horror of our Trump reality.

How razor thin the line is between how ridiculous it is to think of a 4 year older and dementia riddled Trump running for president....and the fact that he could show up at the debates in a barely closed bathrobe and Roy Munson hair and still start with a 46% floor for his support.

I worry that now he is going to spend 4 straight years campaigning. And news outlets that(largely) did a responsible job of covering the 2020 election after some self awareness of what they contributed to in 2016 will go back to slathering him with free coverage to milk a bit more out of the Trump outrage teet. All the while resting secure in the knowledge that Trumpism has been defeated.

Personally, no matter how much he blusters, I plan to tone him out at least for a few years. I don't find the Trump show funny or exciting, I just find it exhausting and will be glad to ignore it as long as I can before it potentially becomes a danger again.

43 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I think in 4 years they'll have the REAL dirt on what happened and it will be too damaging for him to become president again.

I believe by then enough people will see how much of a failure as a businessman he truly is will be damning as well. Hopefully in the next 4 years we can educate people to the dangers of the extremist cult Trump has spawned.

9 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

He lost against a guy who's son had some stuff on a laptop!

I think my favorite part of all that was someone making a drawing where a guy was holding up a phone with an image that had a cock on it that said "9.5 inches" as evidence against Hunter Biden, while another person commented "is all this evidence just supposed to make Republican men want to kill themselves?" as they were discussing how he just goes around the world fucking hot women while driving fast cars.

5 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

I'm honestly not ready to fully believe any of these anonymously sourced stories about what's going on within the White House right now, and whether or not Trump knows he's lost, because there's like 30 different conflicting versions at this point.

Given El Presidente's typical mental state(s), they can all be true stories, at least until he see a butterfly or you know, pretty much anything happens! Remember, this man can play 11D checkers! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

I think my favorite part of all that was someone making a drawing where a guy was holding up a phone with an image that had a cock on it that said "9.5 inches" as evidence against Hunter Biden, while another person commented "is all this evidence just supposed to make Republican men want to kill themselves?" as they were discussing how he just goes around the world fucking hot women while driving fast cars.

EmLulKtU8AEKk_t?format=png&name=900x900

• Haha 5