Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

All the right wingers on facebook are flipping out like little toddlers, it's hilarious. There seems to be this running theme talking about how mean and rude left wingers are being. How politics is so divisive now and all civility is gone.

Fuck all these people. I'll hammer the civility up their asses, the fucking shitheads. It's unbelievable. No one who supported Trump can say a single fucking thing about civility ever again. They've lost the right to have an opinion on the subject. FOR-FUCKING-EVER. They are done. Sit in the corner and shut your idiot mouth. You did a bad fucking thing and go stew in your badness. Fuck you. FUCK YOU FOREVER.

Seriously, the lack of self awareness is unbelievable. We'll never get these people back. They are all gone.

1 minute ago, CayceG said:

I have now personally seen one person on my FB list announcing they were heading to Parler. 

I went to check on that alt-right crazy Bill Mitchell the other day and he went from getting tens of thousands of likes per tweet on Twitter to around 350 on Parler. So good

Yes, there appears to be some sort of mass exodus to Parler.

Oh well, bye. It doesn't matter where you go, you will have always been a trump supporter and you will always be a trump supporter... and that will always mean you fucking suck, so FUCK YOU and everything you stand for. How's that for civility you worthless immoral idiots.

If they do all leave for Parlor, this is great for two reasons:

1) What made the alt-right and Q powerful on Facebook was that they could reach non-converted people thanks to the FB algorithms. By moving to another platform with only the converted, it will be harder for them to infect others.

2) This hurts Facebook.

Yeah, I’ve kind of noticed a lot of right wingers on my Facebook feed have finished. It’s either from all the groups I’ve joined (Artist Inner Family, RBR Neighborhood, Beastie Boys groups, DDPYoga, etc) clogging up my feed, or they all left for Parlor. 

Which is ironic, because my post today from four years ago was how ashamed I was to be an American after Trump won, and all those same people jumped on me for saying that.

But the big things I’m seeing today is mostly memes in the comment sections of news articles saying “isn’t it ironic that the people that couldn’t accept the election results of four years ago are now telling US to accept the results now?” Yeah, we accepted the results, we knew they were legit. We just weren’t happy about it.

2 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

They'll all be back, social networks don't work if it's just those types.  Unless you are the type who gets upset that people think you're a racist for using the n-word

All the more reason to make a troll account there and feed them arguments 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

They'll all be back, social networks don't work if it's just those types.  Unless you are the type who gets upset that people think you're a racist for using the n-word

Ya, unless for some reason non-hardcore Republicans go to that place, I don't see how you're going to establish any kind of following. Especially since you know these people share memes thinking they're "planting seeds" in other people's heads; it doesn't have much salience if everyone is agreeing with you.

The idea that because the Republicans weren't massacred that they'd get rid of Trump doesn't seem to be holding true 100%. I mean, definitely Santorum and Christie haven't stood firmly by him on the fake news Trump's talking about, and Bush/Romney/Mukowski have congratulated Biden, but Senators like Graham and Cruz continue to be weirdos.

I still don't understand Graham.

4 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

The idea that because the Republicans weren't massacred that they'd get rid of Trump doesn't seem to be holding true 100%. I mean, definitely Santorum and Christie haven't stood firmly by him on the fake news Trump's talking about, and Bush/Romney/Mukowski have congratulated Biden, but Senators like Graham and Cruz continue to be weirdos.

I still don't understand Graham.

When McCain died he needed a new daddy.