Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

12 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

the closest rahm should get to the dot is being pushed in front of a train

Before he lost re-election Rahm was gonna let Elon Musk build a loop tunnel to O'Hare. It just came out in the past week or two that the Vegas Tunnel that Elon's building is only going to handle something like 20% of the capacity they'd promised

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

I got as far as "firm buttocks" before I was convinced you deserved any upvote.

I didn't write that, BUT one of my voicemails had a PRACTICALLY IDENTICAL theme :p

It was one from "Colonel Russell T. Beaufort" calling from Dothan, Alabama to report homosexual activity in the voting booth.

8 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I didn't write that, BUT one of my voicemails had a PRACTICALLY IDENTICAL theme :p

It was one from "Colonel Russell T. Beaufort" calling from Dothan, Alabama to report homosexual activity in the voting booth.

You should leave one about being asked to leave while shooting ropes about anticipating voting for GEOTUS.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Jason said:

Garcetti is a turd too. 

Is Blumenauer okay? 

Blumenauer is firmly an establishment democrat, but he has managed to keep his seat in the Portland district since 1996. He's totally okay swinging progressive when it suits him, which it often does these days.

2020-11-08T105743Z_600481046_RC2YYJ9QPX6
WWW.ALJAZEERA.COM

People in African countries react with mix of ‘schadenfreude and horror’ at this week’s events in the US.

There should be no "horror" from the Emerging World, only barely restrained glee.