Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Just now, mclumber1 said:

Only if the GOP becomes deflated because of the Presidential loss.  The Democrats will have to work incredibly hard to get people to the polls - and target those who were registered to vote this election but failed to vote. 

Yeah, it's a huge long shot, but if they can spend 200 million to lose bigly to Mitch and Lindsey then they have no excuse for not absolutely blanketing Georgia for every single fucking gettable vote.

This long shot may be the last shot at unified government they get for who knows how long.....

Just now, TheRealSmallville said:

What's the over/under on Trump being the first President to say "go fuck yourselves!" on national television on his way out? :lol: Because I really want to see that, it'd be amazing! 

I want tantrum Trump to totally lose it on his own supporters in an interview because he blames them on the loss.

How I would love to see the reaction if he told all his Christian supporters what he really thinks of them and their weak, loser God that couldn't even stop people from nailing him to a tree.

6 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I want tantrum Trump to totally lose it on his own supporters in an interview because he blames them on the loss.

How I would love to see the reaction if he told all his Christian supporters what he really thinks of them and their weak, loser God that couldn't even stop people from nailing him to a tree.

Just think of the legacy it would leave, and how it would add to the tapestry of historic Presidential quotes...

"Four Score and seven years ago"...."ask not what your country can do for you"....."I am not a crook"....."Tear down this wall!"...."read my lips, no new taxes"...."I did not have sexual relations with that woman"...."mission accomplished"....."our time has come"....."fuck each and every one of you"

:p 

• Haha 1