Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

4 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Look, I totally understand and agree that people being scared of Trump winning the election and doom and glooming it are being a bit extreme. Biden is more than likely to win. However, I don’t see what’s crazy about being concerned that Trump will challenge the election results, and the GOP will try some fuckery unless it’s really an indisputable landslide win for Biden.

807-A4973-A4-B5-4-C95-A639-6806-F665350-

I’m not gonna lie, this plan could work.

17 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Not that it would be a good idea or plan, but just giving him a no strings attached check would probably do it.

I'd be glib and say make it $1,200 but I imagine it would take a bit more to get rid of him

Not a check, a full pardon and promise to not go after him or Ivanka legally (I was going to say his family but lol) for anything that comes out.

2 hours ago, marioandsonic said:

I just want the Covid pandemic to be over.  That's my #1 priority.

No, Biden wouldn't magically make it go away in January, and we will eventually be getting a vaccine hopefully within a year.  But Biden would at least listen to the scientists and take this issue seriously, and not just give up and not even try.

There's a lot of other reasons I prefer Biden to Trump, but that's my biggest thing.  And yeah, that may coming from a somewhat selfish point of view, but I don't care.

I know a handful of people that this was the tipping point for them. Seeing his ridiculous behavior at the presidential debate and then watching him parade around while having Covid.

My dad posted about Trump’s accomplishments and included bringing troops home and not starting  
any new wars. This from a guy who was so mad that Obama continued the wind down in Iraq.

I’m ready for Trump to lose just to not have to see my dad debase himself this way.

25 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

My dad posted about Trump’s accomplishments and included bringing troops home and not starting  
any new wars. This from a guy who was so mad that Obama continued the wind down in Iraq.

I’m ready for Trump to lose just to not have to see my dad debase himself this way.

Jan 20, 2021, we're going to see millions of people switch to "Joe Biden can't get this epidemic under control, he is failing out country!"

6 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Jan 20, 2021, we're going to see millions of people switch to "Joe Biden can't get this epidemic under control, he is failing out country!"

You are way too optimistic. 

If Biden wins, and the three month period between Nov-Jan is as bad as many health officials fear, with maybe 200,000 additional deaths, it will absolutely go down in conservative lore that Biden was responsible for those deaths.

Just like how they blame Obama for the 2008 financial crash.

14 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

"It's been a year and Biden claimed he knew what to do and hasn't done it. We can't hold Trump to the same standard. Nobody knew what this was when it first hit."

It's also going to be cool too see all the Republicans that will successfully wash themselves of the Trump stain and not at all be held accountable when they, inevitably, turn against him.