Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

If this thing ends up close and Trump pulls a bunch of goofy crap with negating votes and the Supreme Court puts him back in for 4 year there will be insanity like you can't imagine. The country will literally be on fire. (Even more than it is now.)

1 minute ago, ort said:

If this thing ends up close and Trump pulls a bunch of goofy crap with negating votes and the Supreme Court puts him back in for 4 year there will be insanity like you can't imagine. The country will literally be on fire. (Even more than it is now.)

Good thing police in this country would be unwilling to use extreme force. Also a good thing they aren't armed to the teeth. Also also a good thing the majority of them aren't Trump supporters.

Crisis, averted.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

The last few days have been the hardest for me since I quit doing drugs

tenor.gif?itemid=12052058
TENOR.COM

Click to view the GIF

I do have a good amount of Weed to share if anyone needs it for the next 7-10 days. Summer harvest is just about done finish drying in my freeze dryer. Gonna finish up with roughly 5.5lbs 

1 hour ago, ort said:

I dont think the populace has the stomach to follow through completely to unseat Trump even if its beyond a shadow of a doubt that he has corrupted the government and ignored results...

those who would rise would be equally and more forcefully met by Trump loyalist.. the pack mentality is very strong and entrenched at this point...The Dems didnt have the stomach when this mess started, they wont now

1 hour ago, silentbob said:

I do have a good amount of Weed to share if anyone needs it for the next 7-10 days. Summer harvest is just about done finish drying in my freeze dryer. Gonna finish up with roughly 5.5lbs 

Wait don’t u also live in Toronto! Don’t...don’t tempt me further Frodo!

29 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

Florida is a bit concerning to me, but there still seems to be plenty of other places that Biden has a significant lead in that even if Biden does lose Florida, this could be a weird occasion where he makes it up in other places. He has to win Pennsylvania though.

He might still lose it either way, but the RCP average is an embarrassment. I wouldn't use it.

2 hours ago, Joe said:

He might still lose it either way, but the RCP average is an embarrassment. I wouldn't use it.

I’m not going by the RCP average. 538: 

2020-FTE-PresPromo-16x9-sized.jpg
PROJECTS.FIVETHIRTYEIGHT.COM

Latest forecast of the 2020 presidential election between President Donald Trump and Joe Biden by Nate Silver’s FiveThirtyEight

Biden is only 2 points ahead.