Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

I just tried to take an early lunch and go vote. The poll opened at 12pm and I got there at 11:15. It’s held at a huge county office building with a massive driveway and parking lot. There was a line of cars all the way out to the main road, just to get in an park. :nervous:  anyplace other than Long Island I would say this is a good thing. 

early voting opened here over the weekend and the wait was 5-6 hours. At this point, I’m just going to go first thing on Election Day. 

23 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Dropped off my ballot today and got interviewed by the local news for doing so

Were you eating in a diner? Because it won’t make the cut if not.

3 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

i hope you said you were dropping off 6 ballots and then said fuck the police and just bounced 

Funny enough I actually went in to drop.off the ballot instead of sending in through the mail weeks ago because the local board of elections sent my wife and i two ballots each--for two different city council districts, one correct, one incorrect.

I didn't mention this to the interviewer. Last thing I want is some right wing bullshit meme going around on facebook with my name and video associated with it

11 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I'm not in the Midwest though!

Come to think of it I was wearing an Ohio jacket...

You can take the boy out of the Midwest, but you can’t take the Midwest out of the boy

16 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

I'm convinced now that Biden has to win by big margins in all of the important battleground states or else they actually will steal the election with SCOTUS's help

Is it possible that this backfires on the President? Aren't most Absentee ballots military and ex-pats? I know the military vote skews Republican, I'm not sure about ex-pats. I would assume most don't vote at all. 

3 minutes ago, Chollowa said:

Is it possible that this backfires on the President? Aren't most Absentee ballots military and ex-pats? I know the military vote skews Republican, I'm not sure about ex-pats. I would assume most don't vote at all. 

It absolutely could.

The party of "fuck your feelings" can't handle dear leader getting a real interview. 

SA3VPF7SBBG3VN3VFPZ5QG4KP4.jpg
WWW.NYDAILYNEWS.COM

CBS has reportedly hired full-time security for “60 Minutes” correspondent Lesley Stahl after a family member received a death threat over her interview with President Trump.

lololol

95ed1fdc199f73765ffa1fdcc70efcdd
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Fox News has been planning its election night coverage for weeks, prepping staff and on-air talent for the biggest news night of the year. But now Fox faces uncertainty after the network’s president and many of its key on-air stars may have been exposed to COVID-19.“Everyone is in a panic about election

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, Chollowa said:

I honestly don't see how it doesn't backfire on them at this point? Maybe I'm missing something. All the early votes are skewing D big time. 

23 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

lololol

95ed1fdc199f73765ffa1fdcc70efcdd
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Fox News has been planning its election night coverage for weeks, prepping staff and on-air talent for the biggest news night of the year. But now Fox faces uncertainty after the network’s president and many of its key on-air stars may have been exposed to COVID-19.“Everyone is in a panic about election

thoughts and prayers

Yeah, but they were all softballs.

I love how Trump was all like, "wah, you didn't ask Joe Biden hard questions like this, wah!"

Hmmm... let's see if we can figure out the difference... oh yeah, you're the fucking president and 225,000 Americans have died on your watch. That's why you get the hard fucking questions you demented oblivious bat nipple. You're the god damned incumbent. You have an actual record... you can't just sit back and say everyone is doing bad... you've now done things, and you've done them badly, so we get to ask you about it. That's the whole fucking deal with being the fucking President.

Maybe the questions would be easier if you hadn't fucked up so bad. Don't like hard questions? Do a better job.

9 minutes ago, ort said:

Yeah, but they were all softballs.

I love how Trump was all like, "wah, you didn't ask Joe Biden hard questions like this, wah!"

Hmmm... let's see if we can figure out the difference... oh yeah, you're then fucking president and 225,000 Americans have died on your watch. That's why you get the hard fucking questions you demented oblivious bat nipple. you're the god damned incumbent. You have an actual record... you can't just sit back and say everyone is doing bad... you've now done things, and you've done them badly, so we get to ask you about it. That's the whole fucking deal with being the fucking President.

Maybe the questions would be easier if you hadn't fucked up so bad.

Whoa, don't say bat nipples dude. Some of us grew up in the 90s.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

The SCOTUS is laughing at you right now

SCOTUS won't have a say thats how badly Trump is losing right now.  Like if Trump is losing in MI, PA, and WI hes not going to ask the court to stop counting votes cause he auto loses, we'll know the FL results pretty eary too, lol.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

SCOTUS won't have a say thats how badly Trump is losing right now.  Like if Trump is losing in MI, PA, and WI hes not going to ask the court to stop counting votes cause he auto loses, we'll know the FL results pretty eary too, lol.

That's assuming there isn't any vote tampering, sabotage, or suppression.

The bottom line is, Trump will do anything and everything he can to keep himself in power.

24 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

That's assuming there isn't any vote tampering, sabotage, or suppression.

The bottom line is, Trump will do anything and everything he can to keep himself in power.

MI, WI, and PA all have Dem governors, and SOS, and its hard to suppress the dem vote when a lot of them have already voted and very likely half of all votes for this year are already in.  Its really not worth going down this hole any further.

This site compiles all the early voting information states have released, doesn't give you an idea of who won, just the enormity of the early vote this year.  Ironically Trump screwing with the post office could hurt him with a majority of dem mail ballots already being returned with the GOP having a much greater portion of its mail ballots still out.

Trump isn't doing anything in office as the POTUS right now (yah know, like a president normally does), so it's not like he's at all going to be too busy to try and harass and sue individual states in the hopes that it will delay the results of the presidency. He'll deny the legitimacy of vote tallies, and he's going to try and steal the election. And Dems are so toothless that they're gonna let him do this crap, so don't think that any actual tally on voting day is going to be the final say on how the GOP are going to try and keep power.

Republicans are true villains and scum to this country. But they're not idiots. And thinking that the majority of American citizen wants and needs are somehow going to win over them is pure gullibility. The majority of this country are Dems, yet here they are dealing with much smarter and much more devious Repubs...