Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

The Florida mail in vote will come in quickly, I believe, so if Biden gets an upset win in Florida or Texas, then I think it'll still be over on election night with no drama. But if Biden absolutely needs PA or WI and SCOTUS finds any pretext to just stop counting votes there I think they'll take it.

1 hour ago, Ricofoley said:

I'm convinced now that Biden has to win by big margins in all of the important battleground states or else they actually will steal the election with SCOTUS's help

1 hour ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

I've arrived here as well.

Biden will very much win the election, but he won't actually become president.

Folks, welcome to the club.

Shouldn't say I predicted this, but I absolutely predicted this

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Folks, welcome to the club.

Shouldn't say I predicted this, but I absolutely predicted this

Republicans literally said that they need to rush through the confirmation to help Trump with the election.

The one and only way Biden wins is if he wins big on election night and even then that won't stop Trump from attempting to steal it with only the Supreme Court and a Republican-controlled Senate to stop him.

Just now, Ghost_MH said:

Republicans literally said that they need to rush through the confirmation to help Trump with the election.

The one and only way Biden wins is if he wins big on election night and even then that won't stop Trump from attempting to steal it with only the Supreme Court and a Republican-controlled Senate to stop him.

I called this exact reasoning kav gave, that article 2 says the state legislatures have the power to set the electors

19 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I called this exact reasoning kav gave, that article 2 says the state legislatures have the power to set the electors

And that's exactly what Republicans have been saying is the route they'd like to go this election. It isn't even a secret.

7 hours ago, Jason said:

The police in my city have been mapping out game plans for responding to Election Day chaos.  I’ve seen them camping out in their cars all over my neighborhood.  My dad, who lives in the area, is a shrink who treats local police officers, and he says they’re preparing for pandemonium on November 3rd and are exceedingly anxious about what might happen.

Fucking 2020...

Some good numbers this morning:

For Nevada, though, I always trust Jon Ralston. He's more accurate than the polls because he looks deep into the people who have voted so far and really understands the state. He predicted a blue wave in Nevada, which happened based on the numbers.

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Or does she :thinking:

He almost certainly does not. My assumption is that it goes like this:

Kusher: Hey hon, do, do you want to...

Ivanka:  [makes a grossed out face with her back to him then turns with a sympathetic smile] Hon, you know how upset my dad gets when you even look at me too long, I don't think we should!

Kusher: But it's been sooo long!

Trump: [leaning in from the hallway where he's been hiding the whole time] She said no you nasty little man!

Ivanka: :shrug:

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

I've arrived here as well.

Biden will very much win the election, but he won't actually become president.

I don’t know what to fully expect next week but I’ve been emotionally preparing for this outcome for months. Trump and the GOP will pull out all the stops in a way we haven’t seen before. We’re in a more vulnerable position than many are willing to admit.

2 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Yes. But only when he puts on the orange makeup and lets her call him daddy.

Joking aside, but if Ivanka does actually call Jared "Daddy" that's just creepy given the gross way Trump acts around her. :sick:

(Mind you I've always thought anyone calling their man "Daddy" was gross and creepy, but especially in this case.)