Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

45 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I'm extremely bullish. I think whomever is undecided will break hard for Biden and some of Trump's support just isn't there, and the polls are slightly overcorrecting from 4 years ago

I'm curious if even the insiders like Steve Schale (Florida Democratic pollster) who looked at the +11 Biden in Florida and said, "Move along, we're not 11 ahead I've looked at a metric shitton of data," are also over-correcting, assuming pollsters are. Then again, he did say there's bipartisan consensus that Quinnipac (the +11 pollster) is good but doesn't know how to poll Florida.

9 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:
201009-razor-trump-sign-al-0938_b70d53c7
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The worker was trying to move a sign that was too close to the road when "he was cut by razor blades that had been attached to the bottom edge of the sign," the sheriff's office said.

Imagine if a kid had touched that.

Our local dem office is telling people if they're worried about someone stealing the signs to use grease and glitter, #bothsides

1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I'm extremely bullish. I think whomever is undecided will break hard for Biden and some of Trump's support just isn't there, and the polls are slightly overcorrecting from 4 years ago

I wouldn’t even call it bullish: I think it has always been extremely likely that Biden wins by a landslide. That’s never really been the question; the question is what happens afterwards...

51 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I'm curious if even the insiders like Steve Schale (Florida Democratic pollster) who looked at the +11 Biden in Florida and said, "Move along, we're not 11 ahead I've looked at a metric shitton of data," are also over-correcting, assuming pollsters are. Then again, he did say there's bipartisan consensus that Quinnipac (the +11 pollster) is good but doesn't know how to poll Florida.

I think a lot of it will be Biden pulling more out of ruby red states (wv, nd, sd, utah, ks, etc) that he has no chance of winning than clinton and Obama, with better margins in blue states, plus a sizeable lead in almost all swing states and keeping it close if not winning in TX.

Just now, Chris- said:

I wouldn’t even call it bullish: I think it has always been extremely likely that Biden wins by a landslide. That’s never really been the question; the question is what happens afterwards...

The other question is how much of the mail-in votes will be counted by election night.

If Trump looks to be winning that night, but then the rest of the mail-in votes come in and shift the election to Biden, who knows what Trump and his cronies will do...

What needs to happen is for Biden to win decisively on election night, so much so that anything that the Trump team tries will ring hollow.

Just now, marioandsonic said:

The other question is how much of the mail-in votes will be counted by election night.

If Trump looks to be winning that night, but then the rest of the mail-in votes come in and shift the election to Biden, who knows what Trump and his cronies will do...

What needs to happen is for Biden to win decisively on election night, so much so that anything that the Trump team tries will ring hollow.

I’m starting to come around to the idea that enough people were spooked by the USPS shenanigans that they show up to the polls and make Election Night definitive. 

1 minute ago, Chris- said:

I’m starting to come around to the idea that enough people were spooked by the USPS shenanigans that they show up to the polls and make Election Night definitive. 

Also there are some states that start processing mail in ballots early. Expect them all to be contested based on signatures and other bullshit like that

He needs to cut this "cure" talk right the fuck out. 

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS PERSON?

HOW MUCH OF A TOTAL FUCKING DIPSHIT WOULD YOU HAVE TO BE TO NOT SEE THROUGH THIS RIDICULOUS SNAKE OIL SALESMAN ACT IN 2 SECONDS?

1 minute ago, ort said:

He needs to cut this cure shit right the fuck out. 

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS PERSON?

HOW MUCH OF A TOTAL FUCKING DIPSHIT WOULD YOU HAVE TO BE TO NOT SEE THROUGH THIS RIDICULOUS SNAKE OIL SALESMAN ACT IN 2 SECONDS?

Where's that picture of the zombie MAGA chuds trying to break down the door to a bar?

18 minutes ago, run32.dll said:

If COVID-19 never happened this race would be much closer with a decent possibility of a Trump win.

Oh absolutely. What COVID-19 has done is simply reveal in stark clarity how deeply flawed Trump and his administration is. Hurricanes and wildfires had already done that to a lesser extent, but not enough people were getting the hint. With this, no one can deny it.

And further on that, Trump getting the virus shows his problems even more. The denials and self-serving even when it's in his own body have shown Americans how far his lunacy goes.

3 hours ago, SaysWho? said:
201009-razor-trump-sign-al-0938_b70d53c7
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The worker was trying to move a sign that was too close to the road when "he was cut by razor blades that had been attached to the bottom edge of the sign," the sheriff's office said.

Imagine if a kid had touched that.

The sign has absolutely every right to stand its ground.

3 hours ago, Chris- said:

3 hours ago, marioandsonic said:

I mean, that's why I'm voting in person!

my veteran, high-risk dad whose had 3 open heart surgeries and has a pace maker is voting in person for the same reason. 

my wife and I will be as well. 

Early voting starts here the 19th. I'll be voting in person as soon as I can.

Was talking to an old HS friend of mine last night and she said her dad is voting for the first time in over a decade. He's re-registered and voting for Biden. It gives me hope.

Another guy I went to HS with, he was one of our valedictorians, he came from a conservative republican background, but has now completely abandoned the party, largely due to Trump. Part of his shift came about when his little brother came out as gay. He's voting a straight blue ticket and he's in Colorado.