Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

The first statement by an ally that treats the US like it's having a third world election:

trump-trudeau-composite.jpg
WWW.CBC.CA

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said today his government is bracing for potential "disruptions" if the U.S. election results are not clear.

He said his focus is squarely on keeping Canadians safe during the pandemic — but added that his government is also tracking political developments south of the border and their potential impact on Canada.

"I think we're certainly all hoping for a smooth transition or a clear result from the election, like many people are around the world," Trudeau said.

"If it is less clear, there may be some disruptions and we need to be ready for any outcomes, and I think that's what Canadians would expect of their government, and we're certainly reflecting on that."

merlin_178245741_5324fbc8-04be-4583-91b4
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

The pressure on his top administration officials to take action came as President Trump bristled at the restraints of his illness.

“I felt pretty lousy,” Mr. Trump said. But, he added, “I’m back because I’m a perfect physical specimen and I’m extremely young.”

spacer.png

A slew of new ads from Biden. 

This talks about the losers/suckers comment and talks a bit about Beau Biden's service and Joe Biden's family losses.

Here he makes a pitch toward unions.

This targets farmers by showing a farmer who voted Trump in 2016. "I made a mistake in 16. I won't make a mistake in 2020."

Medicare/Social Security, I think I may have seen this one here in Florida.

Talks about Biden's efforts on the economy in the 2010s and Trump's failure on it.

Sharing these more to show how Biden is targeting voters, not because the most famous ad since Morning In America was released. :p 

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

How third parties are affecting the race -- Biden is doing better among Stein/Johnson voters from 2016 and also those who didn't vote in 2016, but by a 12 point margin, Jorgensen voters would vote Trump if forced to choose.

this is probably the most important poll.  the independent vote swinging to Biden should equal a win in states Hillary lost (and should've won). 

what's the consensus D1Pers.... is Biden going to win this thing or what? Can this country take another 4 years of Trump? Please confirm my bias.

1 minute ago, atom631 said:

this is probably the most important poll.  the independent vote swinging to Biden should equal a win in states Hillary lost (and should've won). 

what's the consensus D1Pers.... is Biden going to win this thing or what? Can this country take another 4 years of Trump? Please confirm my bias.

:lol: 

He's objectively doing better than Hillary. But why does 25 days have to be so long...

My hope is that, since Biden didn't have this dumb email scandal or Wikileaks breathing down his neck, people don't fall for any stunts Trump/Barr may try to pull. If Biden for whatever reasons gets COVID, I'm unsure how that affects the race.

1 minute ago, atom631 said:

Biden will win, probably with a comfortable EV margin too.  BUT Trump will try everything after the election sow doubt, and ultimately either have rogue electors cast ballots for him, or have the Supreme Court try to decide the election in his favor. 

16 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

:lol: 

He's objectively doing better than Hillary. But why does 25 days have to be so long...

My hope is that, since Biden didn't have this dumb email scandal or Wikileaks breathing down his neck, people don't fall for any stunts Trump/Barr may try to pull. If Biden for whatever reasons gets COVID, I'm unsure how that affects the race.

16 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Biden will win, probably with a comfortable EV margin too.  BUT Trump will try everything after the election sow doubt, and ultimately either have rogue electors cast ballots for him, or have the Supreme Court try to decide the election in his favor. 

it really needs to be a total blowout so that no matter what trump/barr pull, it wouldnt even matter. lets hope that is the case. 

11 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

I always forget how it looked like Romney was going to win in 2012 (in the popular media).

Oh yeah. It was a little crazy here since everyone was freaking out while the state polls were mostly strong for Obama, but it was one of those years when the Democrat actually could have won the electoral college and lost the popular vote.