Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Just now, Comet said:

Virtual means that whatever video conferencing software they use, muting an obnoxious candidate not respecting time rules should be as easy as a single click of a button. 

I just noticed something.

Does your Mega Man have a Kratos face?

Just now, SaysWho? said:

I just noticed something.

Does your Mega Man have a Kratos face?

Sure does, back in GAF during God of War hype people were Kratosfying avatars and I haven’t bothered to revert mine back. Perpetual Kratos hype here. 

1 minute ago, Comet said:

Sure does, back in GAF during God of War hype people were Kratosfying avatars and I haven’t bothered to revert mine back. Perpetual Kratos hype here. 

Nice. Twas worth it considering the game kicked all sorts of ass.

Never change it or else Michael Cohen will eat him.

23 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:
106730921-16019409192020-10-05t231152z_6
WWW.CNBC.COM

The announcement came after President Donald Trump announced he had tested positive for coronavirus.

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Yes, please do this, you fucking moron.  Please let Biden take questions from the American people uninterrupted and not having to deal with you.

11 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Wtf is there to be proud of over this administration’s environmental record?

this is in no way an endorsement of the pos, but he has been against Pebble Mine (mostly on Don Jr’s insistence, as He is an avid outdoorsman and fishes up here), as well as helping push through the Great American Outdoors Act. 

Obviously those things were done because they were personal to Don Jr, and to a lesser extent, Eric, but regardless of the selfish reasoning, those were two great things they did for the environment. 

Otherwise, im drawing a blank. 

20 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

this is in no way an endorsement of the pos, but he has been against Pebble Mine (mostly on Don Jr’s insistence, as He is an avid outdoorsman and fishes up here), as well as helping push through the Great American Outdoors Act. 

Obviously those things were done because they were personal to Don Jr, and to a lesser extent, Eric, but regardless of the selfish reasoning, those were two great things they did for the environment. 

Otherwise, im drawing a blank. 

To add, America has continued to use less and less coal.  This isn't so much a Trump accomplishment (in fact, he's pushed for beautiful coal for years now) but it did happen under his presidency.