Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

40 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Being alt-right is cool among the types of kids who would have frequented /b/ back in the day. Which is apparently a much larger percentage of the overall youth population than it was 10 years ago 

It is wayyyy more popular then people think. 

You start by watching Joe Rogan clips on youtube then next thing you know youtube is recommending alt-right lite guys. 

41 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Being alt-right is cool among the types of kids who would have frequented /b/ back in the day. Which is apparently a much larger percentage of the overall youth population than it was 10 years ago 

This. They don't even understand the harm yet that they're doing, as teenage lives are very insular affairs. Also: bad parenting.

20 minutes ago, sexy_shapiro said:

I used to think people were exaggerating about his drug usage but now it’s become pretty obvious to me whenever he’s on uppers compared to when he isn’t.

It's been obvious to me for a while now that he oscillates between massive uppers mode and horse tranquilizer mode. What was suggested about benzos definitely makes sense but I seriously think it might just be him crashing, at a certain point you've been awake so long and done enough uppers that they stop cracking you out.

Just now, Jason said:

It's been obvious to me for a while now that he oscillates between massive uppers mode and horse tranquilizer mode. What was suggested about benzos definitely makes sense but I seriously think it might just be him crashing, at a certain point you've been awake so long and done enough uppers that they stop cracking you out.

His heart won't officially ever stop beating.  It will just become so slow doctors will assume he's a black bear going into hibernation.

2 hours ago, Brick said:

If Trump is on drugs I want to know how the heck he's getting them as President of the fucking United States of fucking America. Can't just sneak that in to the White House. 

100% prescriptions if he is, he had a Dr. claim he was the healthiest man they'd ever looked at, so obviously not hard, lol.

13 hours ago, MarSolo said:

Okay I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed how "low energy" he was giving this speech.

Also one last note on Cheese steaks... In Newark we have a local creation called the "Steak and Take". Been around for 40+ years and both my Father AND Stepfather have had restaurants at one time or another serving this sandwhich. It's like a Cheese steak except it's chopped a little more finely, has onions and peppers, cheese and a special sauce that NEITHER of those mofos will tell me how to make despite me working in my stepfather's place in high school. Now there are two very popular food trucks that make the "authentic" steak and take and I would put these sandwiches up against ANY cheesesteak from anywhere. Also our "Italian Hot Dogs" ar amazing too. Dickie Dees on Bloomfield avenue makes the best Italian Hot Dog in my opinion.

"We've built power in Pwerto Rrrrico. Power like you wouldn't believe. *looks sideways off stage* too much power? Maybe. We were talking to them, and Canada, they did the milk thing, but we did the power, the power thing. Pwerto Rrrrrico. Say it with me. Fun to say. And a fun people. Maybe we should let them in. Should we let them in? Should we? That's what Sleepy Joe wants. Maybe, we'll see. We're looking into it."

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

"We've built power in Pwerto Rrrrico. Power like you wouldn't believe. *looks sideways off stage* too much power? Maybe. We were talking to them, and Canada, they did the milk thing, but we did the power, the power thing. Pwerto Rrrrrico. Say it with me. Fun to say. And a fun people. Maybe we should let them in. Should we let them in? Should we? That's what Sleepy Joe wants. Maybe, we'll see. We're looking into it."

I have no doubt he said all of that.

6 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

100% prescriptions if he is, he had a Dr. claim he was the healthiest man they'd ever looked at, so obviously not hard, lol.

Even if it's prescriptions he's abusing, how is he doing that as POTUS? If I was abusing my prescription medication surely my doctor or pharmacist would notice that I'm renewing too often/soon.