How worried about the election are you?

2 hours ago, Coomer4Prez said:

The thing is that isn't the least charitable interpretation. In fact, I fully believe that he's coming from a good place, as misguided as it is, I genuinely think he's operating from a position of empathy. I don't think he's bad, I simply believe the political and social ideologies that led him to make such a statement (and believe it) are cancerous as fuck. I didn't leave one religion to get fooled into joining another. I see it for what it is.

There are plenty of interpretations of the term that are not nearly as bad and absolutist as the one you ascribed to him.

Notice that the very first response to your elaboration of what you thought it meant was someone disagreeing with you that the term meant that? You're assuming way too much from such a small off-hand remark.

Just now, Bataar said:

I'm hopeful that Trump will win. I definitely believe the silent group is bigger than people are expecting. I'm more afraid of the violence and chaos the Biden supporters will cause if Trump wins.

You mean like running people off the road, crossing state lines to murder someone, or plotting to kidnap governors?

51 minutes ago, Bataar said:

I'm hopeful that Trump will win. I definitely believe the silent group is bigger than people are expecting. I'm more afraid of the violence and chaos the Biden supporters will cause if Trump wins.

Is this satire? Not picking a fight just you are new and I don't know you that well. 

Also yes I am still concerned about the Trump supporters that will lie if you ask them about it but in a booth or their mail in ballet will check Trump.

17 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

Is this satire? Not picking a fight just you are new and I don't know you that well. 

Also yes I am still concerned about the Trump supporters that will lie if you ask them about it but in a booth or their mail in ballet will check Trump.

Bataar has been here since the start :p

18 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

I'm not saying all Trump supporters have been perfect and have done nothing wrong, but when you compare it to all the damage and violence Biden supporters have committed around the country, I'm afraid that will continue if Trump wins.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

Bataar has been here since the start :p

Ok I am a pretty bad loner if I don't even know members of the community. I am like this at work too. Sometimes coworkers mention someone to me and I am like "Who?"

16 minutes ago, Bataar said:

I'm not saying all Trump supporters have been perfect and have done nothing wrong, but when you compare it to all the damage and violence Biden supporters have committed around the country, I'm afraid that will continue if Trump wins.

This post should be a bannable offense for disingenuousness alone. Only in an insane universe does anyone think anyone has been outdoing Trump in terms of getting his base to commit violence.

4 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

This post should be a bannable offense for disingenuousness alone. Only in an insane universe does anyone think anyone has been outdoing Trump in terms of getting his base to commit violence.

Are you denying that the violence committed around the country in the rioting are not mostly Biden supporters? I'm not saying they all are as I'm sure there are some fringe people in them but the number of Biden supporters would vastly outnumber the few, if any Trump supporters.

8 minutes ago, Bataar said:

Are you denying that the violence committed around the country in the rioting are not mostly Biden supporters? I'm not saying they all are as I'm sure there are some fringe people in them but the number of Biden supporters would vastly outnumber the few, if any Trump supporters.

I'm speaking about 4 years of violence from Trump supporters. The 17-year old shooter. The guy who sent bombs to news stations. The attack at the Maryland Gazette, which killed journalists. Charlottesville, VA. I could go on. Are you nuts?

You're right, rioting and looting across a few city blocks in a few cities to fight desperately for your rights in otherwise peaceful protests is the same as going on the offensive and straight up murdering and killing people over and over again. Sure, Biden keeps telling his supporters to commit violence. It's the same.

Look up the term false equivalence and you'll find a picture of the argument you're making.

51 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I'm speaking about 4 years of violence from Trump supporters. The 17-year old shooter. The guy who sent bombs to news stations. The attack at the Maryland Gazette, which killed journalists. Charlottesville, VA. I could go on. Are you nuts?

You're right, rioting and looting across a few city blocks in a few cities to fight desperately for your rights in otherwise peaceful protests is the same as going on the offensive and straight up murdering and killing people over and over again. Sure, Biden keeps telling his supporters to commit violence. It's the same.

Look up the term false equivalence and you'll find a picture of the argument you're making.

Don’t forget the El Paso shooting. 23 dead  due to trump rhetoric. 

lol at anyone who could actually compare the two with a straight face. 

1 hour ago, Bataar said:

A Target gets looted? I don't care. Billionaires get tax breaks, skull fuck the earth, and grift millions of insider trading for potential COVID vaccines? I care.

there’s been two things in my life that gave me a serious case of anxiety - the first time I got laid and the mandatory public speaking course I had to take in college. This election is now the 3rd. 

I really wish I didn’t feel so emotionally invested in this election (or politics at all for that matter), but here I am. I just want it to be over with already. 

1 hour ago, Bataar said:

If you mean antifa looters, I can guarantee you that they are decidedly *not* Biden supporters.  To the extent they have a coherent ideology, antifans are an illiberal wing of the far/radical left—Biden is center left.  And no one despises the center left more than the far left.

9 hours ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

If you mean antifa looters, I can guarantee you that they are decidedly *not* Biden supporters.  To the extent they have a coherent ideology, antifans are an illiberal wing of the far/radical left—Biden is center left.  And no one despises the center left more than the far left.

And no one despises the left more than the left

9 hours ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

9 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

And no one despises the left more than the left

C3otTkPVMAEBiEb?format=jpg&name=small