Which D1P comeback was the best?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Best comeback on D1P?

• Fizzzle
    • Greatoneshere
    • Lucian

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

You should!

I never really intended to leave at all. I mean I was invested in this place. I recruited people here, was a moderator and then an administrator etc. Life just kinda got in the way and I got out of the habit of being here. Seems a decent amount of the old folks have left too which is a shame. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Siebzehn said:

I never really intended to leave at all. I mean I was invested in this place. I recruited people here, was a moderator and then an administrator etc. Life just kinda got in the way and I got out of the habit of being here. Seems a decent amount of the old folks have left too which is a shame. 

Hey it happens, life can get busy and/or crazy - I haven't really been on the past few weeks just cause of vacation and the holidays, that'll probably change on Monday. And yeah, a lot of the old folks have gone, and there aren't many of us on regularly anymore in general, but the community that's left is pretty great. I mean I could go to reddit or resetera or twitch or youtube or tiktok but you can't really have a consistent dialogue with others at most of those places at this level. Message boards of this ilk are a dying breed for the most part, or have evolved into the aforementioned places. I hope it's sustainable because I do enjoy message boards like this still. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Siebzehn said:

Who are you?

7 minutes ago, Siebzehn said:

Huh, sounds like something I might have done back then. Hopefully you enjoyed it and it was consensual.

I don’t remember being upset, so I didn’t mean to insinuate anything unsavory. I’m sure it was very savory. 

• Haha 1