Which D1P comeback was the best?

Chris-

Which D1P comeback was the best?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Best comeback on D1P?

• Fizzzle
    • Greatoneshere
    • Lucian

Probably Fizzle. I always really liked him and he's been gone so long. I hope he hangs around a bit, or at least doesn't disappear for so long the next time.

Greatoneshere is great to have around, but he hadn't been gone that long. I didn't even realize it had been a couple months. This year has really screwed with my perception of time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

Yeah, what a dick. 

Literally the worst. The best I can say is that you guys missed most of my cocaine years. I don't even want to imagine what I would have said on a semi-anonymous internet forum while twacked out on booger sugar at 4am on a Tuesday.

Cocaine was such a staple of life for a few years. You know the saying "cocaine is a hell of a drug?" It's true. Everything seems reasonable when you're on cocaine. And it's a rabbit hole. No one likes to do cocaine alone, so once you start hanging out with people who do it, it's everywhere. I would get tipped at the bar in cocaine. The things I would get up to... One time I let one of my best friends (still one of me best friends, don't get the wrong idea) cum on my butt because we were high as shit. I got a job because I was a coke connect and the boss didn't have one. One time I ordered an 8-ball, forgot about it, so I ordered another 8-ball from someone else, then didn't have the cash to pay him. I was technically his boss at the time so he let it slide until I could pay him.

Basically 2015-2018 was a wild time for me. And don't do cocaine.

16 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Cocaine was such a staple of life for a few years. You know the saying "cocaine is a hell of a drug?" It's true. Everything seems reasonable when you're on cocaine. And it's a rabbit hole. No one likes to do cocaine alone, so once you start hanging out with people who do it, it's everywhere. I would get tipped at the bar in cocaine. The things I would get up to... One time I let one of my best friends (still one of me best friends, don't get the wrong idea) cum on my butt because we were high as shit. I got a job because I was a coke connect and the boss didn't have one. One time I ordered an 8-ball, forgot about it, so I ordered another 8-ball from someone else, then didn't have the cash to pay him. I was technically his boss at the time so he let it slide until I could pay him.

Basically 2015-2018 was a wild time for me. And don't do cocaine.

Screw Christ, it sounds like all things are possible through crack!

12 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Screw Christ, it sounds like all things are possible through crack!

Dude.. cocaine is a hell of a drug. The only thing that got me to stop was having a moment where I just came to. There was just this moment where I kind of had a moment of clarity in my living room. I'm not sure if I was asleep or just blacked out. I just remember sitting in my living room, in a brief moment of clarity, surrounded by people who were fucked up. I remember realizing I was so fucked up I couldn't go to work (I was supposed to be at work in a couple hours, so I had to call in sick).

I guess I thought that I always had everything under control. This was a wake up call that I didn't.

I wish I could say that was the last time I did cocaine, but it's not. I got fired from that job (I wasn't the only one doing cocaine, we would start racking up lines in the kitchen as soon as the boss left), but it was the first time I thought in my head "what the fuck am I doing." I'm something close to two years clean form cocaine, except for when my mom died. I pretty much let anything up my nose that day.

• Like 1

Just now, Fizzzzle said:

Dude.. cocaine is a hell of a drug. The only thing that got me to stop was having a moment where I just came to. There was just this moment where I kind of had a moment of clarity in my living room. I'm not sure if I was asleep or just blacked out. I just remember sitting in my living room, in a brief moment of clarity, surrounded by people who were fucked up. I remember realizing I was so fucked up I couldn't go to work (I was supposed to be at work in a couple hours, so I had to call in sick).

I guess I thought that I always had everything under control. This was a wake up call that I didn't.

I wish I could say that was the last time I did cocaine, but it's not. I got fired from that job (I wasn't the only one doing cocaine, we would start racking up lines in the kitchen as soon as the boss left), but it was the first time I thought in my head "what the fuck am I doing." I'm something close to two years clean form cocaine, except for when my mom died. I pretty much let anything up my nose that day.

It sounds like you have talked about this on here before, so I am kind of late to the party.

But as someone who doesn't do alcohol or drugs largely because I had two abusive and neglectful parents lemme just say I think it's awesome you were able to get off the stuff. 

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

It sounds like you have talked about this on here before, so I am kind of late to the party.

But as someone who doesn't do alcohol or drugs largely because I had two abusive and neglectful parents lemme just say I think it's awesome you were able to get off the stuff. 

Don't get me wrong, I still drink. And I actually haven't talked about it  before, at least on here.

Just now, Chairslinger said:

Oh, well then let me be the first to say congratulations on getting sober :sun:

*sober from hard drugs

Again, I still drink. And I actually am a proponent of psilocybin as a medicine. Oh, and I also smoke cigarettes (why the fuck I still do that is beyond me, I think it has more to do with my ADHD than any kind of nicotine addiction)

Cocaine is a fucking cancer, though. There is no situation where I think it did anything positive for my life. The parties are fun until they're not. My youngest brother is 17. I've started to try to "impart wisdom" to him. One of those pieces of wisdom is that I wish I never did cocaine. I fear that his take from my cocaine stories is "ThAt SouNdS FuN!!!" I try to be like "dude, I could have ended up dead or in prison any number of times."

I guess there's really no getting through to youth.

I regret entering this thread. I feel worse knowing I voted for myself. Though it was a strong internal debate. I thought @Squeesnightmare won this? Distasteful not to include them @Chris-

I appreciate the votes. That JEB BUSH energy. I also missed when Lucian went off the deep end? I drink a lot. But I don't have a drinking problem.

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I regret entering this thread. I feel worse knowing I voted for myself. Though it was a strong internal debate. I thought @Squeesnightmare won this? Distasteful not to include them @Chris-

I appreciate the votes. That JEB BUSH energy. I also missed when Lucian went off the deep end? I drink a lot. But I don't have a drinking problem.

giphy.gif

I voted for you.

4 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Well you're a better person than I am then.

OH FUCK OFF YOU SHIT BROWN PERSON FUCK

(I'm not actually racist at all, I just thought if i threw "brown person" in there it would have dramatic effect, I honestly have no predeliction towards any people of another race, it was solely for comedic effect, I'm not sure if it worked, though, sometimes my humor gets lost in translation, I think you're a wonderful human being. I just like to pretend to be an asshole sometimes, also I love Vagrant Story).

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

OH FUCK OFF YOU SHIT BROWN PERSON FUCK

(I'm not actually racist at all, I just thought if i threw "brown person" in there it would have dramatic effect, I honestly have no predeliction towards any people of another race, it was solely for comedic effect, I'm not sure if it worked, though, sometimes my humor gets lost in translation, I think you're a wonderful human being. I just like to pretend to be an asshole sometimes, also I love Vagrant Story).

Well I mean, I voted for myself and you voted for me. I think you come out ahead. :p 

I'm glad everyone seems to respect Vagrant Story at least. :lol:

• Like 1

Sophomore year of college I roomed with a guy I met in my freshman year. He was a good person. He was Maverick. I was Goose. It was a good fall semester. Lots of fun until he asked me to do coke with him one night. I said no.  The look of disappointment in his face, I will never forget. My goose days were over. He stopped talking to me. Had no clue coke is the ultimate deal breaker for BFFs. 

8 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

@Rachel