Rachel is permabanned but Apoc and * walk these halls as free men

Brian

2 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Fine. Everything outside of the gameplay is good to great but the gameplay is really boring. 

I can see that opinion being valid, at least acknowledging everything else is good beyond the battles pretty much. I’m not sure how far you got but for me the battles became pretty normal like regular paper mario once you start powering up. I do hope they skip a battle gimmick next time and just fucking make it normal though.

Just now, stepee said:

I can see that opinion being valid, at least acknowledging everything else is good beyond the battles pretty much. I’m not sure how far you got but for me the battles became pretty normal like regular paper mario once you start powering up. I do hope they skip a battle gimmick next time and just fucking make it normal though.

I beat it in Bombas honor. Gimmick battle systems are hard to nail. Bring back the classic system and have areas that do gimmick systems for short period of time. 

5 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Plenty of shit posters on here that derail threads regularly aren’t getting their posts deleted or banned for it.  She kept her shit at least contained to one channel which is easy to ignore.  

Yeah, it was real fun when she harassed me through my phone using multiple numbers that day. Or attacked me with made up nonsense about my character in the CEB for no reason. 

Super glad she kept it to one channel!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Yeah, it was real fun when she harassed me through my phone using multiple numbers that day. Or attacked me with made up nonsense about my character in the CEB for no reason. 

Super glad she kept it to one channel!

WTF? How'd she get your phone number? 

3 minutes ago, Brick said:

WTF? How'd she get your phone number? 

It was my mistake. We were sort of friends when she was pretty new here. I had her on FB and we texted occasionally. She was fine with me and we actually had some good discussions. She got more and more erratic on the board and we just sort of stopped talking for years. Nothing happened with us, just one of those things where you don’t have much in common anymore and drift apart. What made her go on the attack against me after so many years, I have no idea. It became some bizarre obsession with her and she took it to ridiculous levels. I’m obviously not the only one, but hopefully she gets the help she really needs. 

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

It was my mistake. We were sort of friends when she was pretty new here. I had her on FB and we texted occasionally. She was fine with me and we actually had some good discussions. She got more and more erratic on the board and we just sort of stopped talking for years. Nothing happened with us, just one of those things where you don’t have much in common anymore and drift apart. What made her go on the attack against me after so many years, I have no idea. It became some bizarre obsession with her and she took it to ridiculous levels. I’m obviously not the only one, but hopefully she gets the help she really needs. 

That's messed up. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Brick said:

That's messed up. 

Yup. And I don't understand why she has these loyal sycophants around her. Clearly, this is not normal behavior for a healthy adult.

I haven't given my number out in a long time, but that was the only time it really backfired on me. I've made several really good friendships with people here and elsewhere that have remained strong throughout the years. And I've had others where we've just drifted apart, but they never felt the need to start a harassment campaign years later. :p

Shit, I remember the days when cmack and I were friends and we texted. I recently had a FB memory pop up where he had commented and that took me back. I didn't even recognize DT in his profile pic. We definitely had a falling out when all that stuff went down because I didn't take his side, but that was it. Basically stood our ground and went our separate ways. I never heard from him again.

2 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Sick.

Hi Rachel, if you see this I want you to know that I believe peace to all but also go fuck yourself

(kidding, I haven't posted here in years and I don't know anything about what's going on)

edit: wrong "peace"

Tbh no one really post here anymore. People are spread out on different discord channels these days. Welcome back though! 

Just now, BasemntDweller2 said:

Tbh no one really post here anymore. People are spread out on different discord channels these days. Welcome back though! 

Thank you! It's a fun diversion, but I don't really stay in any community for too long these days. And I would use discord more if I could figure out how to mute the fucking notifications.