Rachel is permabanned but Apoc and * walk these halls as free men

Brian

2 hours ago, sblfilms said:

I legit don't get people going over the top with fake personas on places like this. Obviously everybody reveals the details about themselves that they want known, but to just make stuff up is suuuuuuper weird to me.

Agreed, but it's also super hilarious each time he posts.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

I caught on when I found out you wear crocs.

Honestly, I hit my all time low when I was the only one in a party of 6 that was given a menu in English while I was in Mexico. All I did was order a bottle of wine in Spanish.

21 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Doing it in every thread is not fair game, however, especially when there is just normal discussion about other topics going on.

Plenty of shit posters on here that derail threads regularly aren’t getting their posts deleted or banned for it.  She kept her shit at least contained to one channel which is easy to ignore.  

2 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Plenty of shit posters on here that derail threads regularly aren’t getting their posts deleted or banned for it.  She kept her shit at least contained to one channel which is easy to ignore.  

I believe in this case she went into a thread on the CEB (that she had not participated in at all) to attack the user for being Apoc. I saw her post appear but it was gone pretty quickly.

Just now, CitizenVectron said:

I believe in this case she went into a thread on the CEB (that she had not participated in at all) to attack the user for being Apoc. I saw her post appear but it was gone pretty quickly.

Lol does sound like her. Wow @Rachel  you are making this a hard case to argue 

19 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Could say the same shit about posts on the CE board.  Regardless, she keeps her posts to a single board and isn’t lying in her posts. You can easily ignore her if you want like we all do with @Bacon

No she didn't. She was shit posting all over the place (including the gaming boards) and even started making group PMs about it. I had no ***king involvement in this yet I got roped in some of the PM groups.

19 hours ago, stepee said:

honestly I don’t even remember life before Jose

When you were at your peak as GP 7 or 8 years ago, I used to look forward to coming home from work just to read what hilarious shit you had said that day.

29 minutes ago, chakoo said:

No she didn't. She was shit posting all over the place (including the gaming boards) and even started making group PMs about it. I had no ***king involvement in this yet I got roped in some of the PM groups.

Lol I wish people would get this upset when people constantly shit post in next gen console threads. 

It was a PM not a death note. It was pretty innocent. Didn’t know people get that upset over stuff like this. 

plus I spend majority my time on the gaming boards and I don’t recall any shitposting there but I also don’t keep a journal on her posting history. 

4 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Lol I wish people would get this upset when people constantly shit post in next gen console threads. 

It was a PM not a death note. It was pretty innocent. Didn’t know people get that upset over stuff like this. 

plus I spend majority my time on the gaming boards and I don’t recall any shitposting there but I also don’t keep a journal on her posting history. 

I remember that she bumped a pretty old thread randomly just to call him out on the gaming board.

:shrug: 

2 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I remember that she bumped a pretty old thread randomly just to call him out on the gaming board.

:shrug: 

I guess. I don’t recall. The last thing I remember her posting on gaming was Paper Mario Origami King being a shit game which I agree. It stinks. 

10 hours ago, Rev said:

Isn't she responsible for like half the content on this board?

There's probably an argument that that was only because she was crowding out any other activity on here/causing people to avoid posting here because they didn't want her in the thread.

• Guillotine 1

31 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I guess. I don’t recall. The last thing I remember her posting on gaming was Paper Mario Origami King being a shit game which I agree. It stinks. 

Whatever, I thought it wasn’t on the level of TTYD but it was still a really fun time for me.