What's your gaming budget looking like this fall?

HGLatinBoy

PS 5

Charger

Media remote

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales 

Sackboy: A Big Adventure 

Godfall

Assassin's Creed Valhalla 

Cyberpunk 2077

Demon Souls

Watch Dogs Legion

Destiny 2 Beyond Light

Possibly in December or January 

Ghost of Tsushima

Yakuza: Like a Dragon

Star Wars: Squadrons 

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Bugsnax

headphones 

I spent $45 on that Amazon Prime 25% off Nintendo gift card promotion.  Thinking of it as a BotW2 pre-purchase.

Beyond that, I might spend another $60 or so between Humble, Steam Winter Sale, Black Friday and PSN (have a little gift credit still stored there).  Could be a little more, could be less, depends on the deals.

I’m already quite frugal with gaming, plus 2020 has given me a new appreciation for the backlog.  Nothing for the holidays screams day-one purchase to me, especially when I’ll be holding off on next-gen / new PC.  Most of my budget right now is weighted towards a house down payment and investing, so it can wait.

No idea really. I have PS5 disc version on preorder. Debating on if I wanna keep or flip it for a profit. Might keep and get my Spider-Man game to get me something to play. Plus I wanna extend my game pass and will need to buy a few live cards before they leave for good. Plus, because I was impatient and bought a Quest during lockdown in April. I kind of wanna upgrade to the new one, just to play my games wirelessly 

2 hours ago, Man of Culture said:

Budget Unlimited. However I'll be spending $0.  Going to wait until whatever the next revision of the new consoles are.

This is where I am at right now, there just isnt any must have games right now to throw money at. Honestly I am a super impulsive buyer and if companies could do something so off the wall that its unthinkable like maybe get their shit in stock, I would have likely bought both consoles.

Most of the big stuff I already payed for (3080, kishi ios, quest 2, ps5, misc pc parts). I knew it was going to be a bunch of shit this fall at once so I saved some aside throughout the year so I wouldn’t feel too bad about it.

Now the rest of the year will just be normal, just picking up a few games throughout. Light switch year and heavy backlog so just like Cyberpunk, Watch Dogs 3 (free w card), Spider-man Miles, probably Sackboy, Bugsnax, and Ghosts of Tsushima. Maybe some others like COD or smtn.

Have 1 PS5 Disk Edition, but will be selling it at cost. $530

Have 3 XSX pre-ordered.  Most likely keeping one, selling one to my brother if he wants it, and maybe selling one other to someone else that hasn't been able to pre-order. $1590

Have 1 XSS pre-ordered, will keep it for my parents house most likely, replace my old Xbox One that's there.  $320

Getting most of the big releases on Xbox, a few on PC.  

I looked at upgrading my Graphics Card but after the headache of trying to get one, I just decided to wait awhile til they are easily available.  I have a 2080ti and don't need to upgrade anytime soon.

So when it's all said and done, might only be out like $1000-$1250ish.

4 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Only thing I really want is a 3080 if they ever come in stock and the money is set aside for that. 

I’ll get AC Valhalla for sure, not sure if there’s much else coming I’m interested in for day one. 

Did you sign up with evga? That's how I got my 3090.