• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $740 (as of 07 January)   12/12/2016

I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
    • Jason

Missing icons.   12/27/2016

Unfortunately, we lost a bunch of user icons due to the data loss a few days ago—but we didn't intentionally remove any so if yours is gone please feel free to just set it back.   -Jason
The_Dude

~The D1P Official Trading/Selling/Buying Feedback Thread~

15 posts in this topic

Perhaps we can get this pinned, but I think itll be nice to have ourselves an ongoing feedback thread to build up a semi feedback rep and post a brief line or two on our experiences. Lets try to keep this thread without really any discussion, just more or less if you've recently bought or sold or traded with someone, post the experience here.

Ill start since I have recently made a deal:

Darkness35 - Sold my EVGA GTX 780 and it was a quick and smooth transaction, quick payment!

@The_Dude I love you

@ I also love you for sending me that copy of Ninja Gaiden :D

@Crash331 I was able to buy his unopened 32 GB vita card hassle-free. Thanks again man!

EDIT

@AndrewDean84 - I forgot to mention a while ago that I got his copy of SMT IV when I just purchased my 3DS about two years ago. You're also cool for this.