- - - - -

every2minutes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Denbowski

Denbowski
  • 925 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:29 AM

holy shit...just how much mountain dew and doritos do some people consume?

went to put in my 1 bottle cap's worth of points on something...and people are bidding at 33000 points. That's 330 bottles of mountain dew. :epilepsy:

:shrug:
Posted Image

#2 best3444

best3444
  • 9,824 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:22 AM

Coke heads

#3 therockdltj

therockdltj
  • 7,808 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:26 AM

View PostDenbowski, on 09 November 2013 - 08:29 AM, said:

holy shit...just how much mountain dew and doritos do some people consume?

went to put in my 1 bottle cap's worth of points on something...and people are bidding at 33000 points. That's 330 bottles of mountain dew. :epilepsy:

:shrug:
could split that by 8 so maybe a family with 2 kids that love mountain dew/diet dew and doritos? So 42 meals/snacks each.

#4 number305

number305
  • 773 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:11 PM

I was at a college football game last week and after the game there were kids walking the stadium taking caps off mountain dew bottles.  If someone is desperate enough there are ways to get those things.

#5 madmankevin

madmankevin

POCKET DOGS!

• 12,681 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:20 PM

View Postnumber305, on 09 November 2013 - 12:11 PM, said:

I was at a college football game last week and after the game there were kids walking the stadium taking caps off mountain dew bottles.  If someone is desperate enough there are ways to get those things.

I went to school with a kid who's dad worked for Frito Lay.  He had a basement wall lined with boxes of Frito Lay products he got for free as they were close to expiration dates.  Apparently all employees would get these.  I loved going there because everybody would leave with a box or two of free shit.  And these were big boxes!  Like a dozen plus bags of Doritos.

Once I learned how this promotion actually was going to work, I stopped buying anything Dew/Doritos because of the above two reasons.  It's so easy for people to get hundreds of thousands of points without spending a single dollar.
Posted Image

"Sometimes when I wipe, I'll wipe, and I'll wipe, and I'll wipe, and I'll wipe...  A hundred times.  Still poop.  Still poop.  It's like I'm wiping a marker or something."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users