Lucian04

MS might have a dirty little secret. Why there are no direct Xbone vs PS4 comparisons

He wanted a free console for reviewing purposes. Sony wouldn't give him one.

I don't think it's anything about "free". He wanted a console available for review prior to the launch of the console outside of a controlled environment with Sony rep's standing over his shoulder.

I don't think it's anything about "free". He wanted a console available for review prior to the launch of the console outside of a controlled environment with Sony rep's standing over his shoulder.

It's still a shitty move to peddle unsubstantiated rumors because you didn't get what you want.

It's still a shitty move to peddle unsubstantiated rumors because you didn't get what you want.

True. It's also a shitty move to require that your system be reviewed in a controlled environment.

True. It's also a shitty move to require that your system be reviewed in a controlled environment.

As soon as November 15th rolls around, he can review all the games in the comfort of his own bathroom, sans clothes, if he likes.

Me thinks that those picking up the console day one don't exactly need game reviews.

As soon as November 15th rolls around, he can review all the games in the comfort of his own bathroom, sans clothes, if he likes.

Me thinks that those picking up the console day one don't exactly need game reviews.

The problem is internet traffic. His job depends on it. If other websites have reviews up and his doesn't, that's a huge loss of revenue for them. They need to have the review up, but they won't be able to do it to their usual standard of quality if they do.

The problem is internet traffic. His job depends on it. If other websites have reviews up and his doesn't, that's a huge loss of revenue for them. They need to have the review up, but they won't be able to do it to their usual standard of quality if they do.

Well, Sessler is streaming Resogun at this exact moment and there's been livestreams of Knack, Tiny Brains, Warframe and more.

On a debug kit - not the final retail system.

It is literally impossible to run not finalized code in a retail unit.

C'mon man, we've been through this months ago when silly Albert Penello and Major Nelson were bringing up not seeing a real PS4 in the wild. The consoles are done. They have been manufactured. They are boxed up and shipping to us in 10 days. There's a new article debunking every single overheating rumor. I honestly don't know what else you might expect.

It is literally impossible to run not finalized code in a retail unit.

C'mon man, we've been through this months ago when silly Albert Penello and Major Nelson were bringing up not seeing a real PS4 in the wild. The consoles are done. They have been manufactured. They are boxed up and shipping to us in 10 days. There's a new article debunking every single overheating rumor. I honestly don't know what else you might expect.

i never meant to suggest that PS4s weren't real. Just that Adam Sessler can't review a final retail PS4 based on a debug kit.