Lucian04

MS might have a dirty little secret. Why there are no direct Xbone vs PS4 comparisons

Any truth MS is pushing the launch back to July 20th?

I'm guessing they can't afford to. They have the launch games, it's third parties that are running around with their heads cut off.

CBOAT chimes in regarding the "storm" -- apparently there's an embargo on something else that's not these two resolutions:

That tells me there's simply no way launch will be delayed, regardless of software/OS performance.

I'm guessing they can't afford to. They have the launch games, it's third parties that are running around with their heads cut off.

:doh:

Come on Hawk, you're smarter than that!

Edit: damn you IAW!

Hawk.....come on, man.

July 20.....???

lol, I didn't even read the date properly. My mind filled up the blank with December, actually O.o

I'm reading three boards at the same time here people, cut me some slack! :P

That wouldn't shock me. Have a big pile of fast RAM is no doubt easier to use than the architecture on the One. Especially since the One has a higher price, it hardly shocks me that they're afraid of the initial comparisons.

I don't really believe the ESRAM is the issue, the 360 had the exact same thing so they are used to it. It's not some new magical thing they have never worked with before like Cell was when it launched.

I am thinking most of these issues are due to MS' tools being way behind. I am thinking/hoping that MS will sort all this shit out by next holiday. But there is always a chance the X1 will always be the inferior console against the PS4.

Won't affect me because I doubt I will buy either system till the first price drop at least.

If you only own one console I don't see this as being a big deal. You don't have a choice and unless the game is an unplayable slideshow it won't matter much.

But if it is an unplayble slideshow. :worried: