• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P Twitch Channel Streaming   05/20/2016

Just as a courtesy, if you're going to stream on the D1P Twitch channel, please let us know the times you intend to stream so that you don't kick someone else off of it inadvertently.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaitlyn_Bykova

300 kids break into former NFL player's home, party/trash it, and post it all on social media

109 posts in this topic

It probably won't happen but I would like to see Anonymous deal out some e-justice on these kids and the parents that are trying to sue. Not that I'm a fan of Anonymous but justice obviously isn't going to be carried out, so some vigilante group might as well do it.

I could see a bunch of these kids having no idea they were partying in a broken into house... But the is the ONLY credit I will give

There can't possibly be a case if the dumbasses posted it all anyways. If there is then lol America

I hope the judge puts the parents and their lawyers in jail for wasting the court's time

From what I have gathered the people threatening to sue are doing so because their kids weren't there and that he published his list then asked people to contact him to prove they weren't there. Plus he seems to be media whoring his cause more than he is actually concerned about anything else.

From what I have gathered the people threatening to sue are doing so because their kids weren't there and that he published his list then asked people to contact him to prove they weren't there. Plus he seems to be media whoring his cause more than he is actually concerned about anything else.

those parents are lying pieces of shit and I hope he counter sues them for all the damages.

those parents are lying pieces of shit and I hope he counter sues them for all the damages.

How on earth could you possibly know they are all lying? He acknowledges on his site that this might be the case in some instances.

How on earth could you possibly know they are all lying? He acknowledges on his site that this might be the case in some instances.

so the photos of them drinking in his house are fakes?

Don’t forget about their tweets.

"Parents of the hundreds of teens who broke into and destroyed former NFLer Brian Holloway’s upstate vacation home are threatening to sue him for outing their brats on Twitter — saying he’s spoiling their chances of getting into college" That isn't saying they believe they're innocent they just want the photos taken down so it doesn't hurt those spoiled little shits chance at a good college.

I know. I was just saying, the photos aren’t even the only evidence but some of those kids also outright admitted to it on Twitter.

"Parents of the hundreds of teens who broke into and destroyed former NFLer Brian Holloway’s upstate vacation home are threatening to sue him for outing their brats on Twitter — saying he’s spoiling their chances of getting into college" That isn't saying they believe they're innocent they just want the photos taken down so it doesn't hurt those spoiled little shits chance at a good college.

Take down the photos my kid put online!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we've found the perfect definition of 'first world problems'

so the photos of them drinking in his house are fakes?

Um no. As far as I can tell that's an argument nobody has made. Try to stick to what is actually as opposed to erecting strawmen.

Not everyone he posted was in a picture. He reach out to people to help identify those who may have been involved. He acknowledges that some of those names may not have actually been involved. Yet he we went ahead and posted them anyway which is why some have threatened to sue.

Not much, not much. Probably another four years of Merkel *barf*

What’s up with you, Jussi?