Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

300 kids break into former NFL player's home, party/trash it, and post it all on social media

109 posts in this topic

Posted

http://sports.yahoo....38980--nfl.html

“In 2007, we moved down to Florida, and our kids were grown up and gone,” Holloway Sr. told Shutdown Corner. “We were getting live tweets. They were broadcasting from the party. We have 170 confirmed pictures and photos of them from the party as the party is happening. Some of these kids were my son’s classmates. When this was going on, people were tweeting them and saying, ‘Dude, people have broken into your home and they’re having a throw down.’ My son texted me, and we were watching it being broadcast."

The former New England Patriots and Oakland Raiders offensive lineman (he played from 1981-88 and was a three-time Pro Bowler) said he flew from Florida to New York the next day. There is currently $20,000 worth of damage, but Holloway said the final total could hit $250,000.

Pretty ridiculous. The parents of the kids are mad Holloway has created a website where he shows the kids/damage to his home rather than being mad their kids are total fuck ups

Posted

maybe because technology wasn't at this level when i was a kid but why would they leave evidence on social media? twitter wasnt around when i was in school but its like me breaking into some guys house n leaving behind polaroids of me stealing his stuff.

Posted

maybe because technology wasn't at this level when i was a kid but why would they leave evidence on social media? twitter wasnt around when i was in school but its like me breaking into some guys house n leaving behind polaroids of me stealing his stuff.

I know. It amazes me teenagers post pics and vids these days of themselves doing all sorts of illegal things. It's so dumb

Posted

i cant find the article but I remember a kid lost his full ride on a football scholarship to ohio state or something in 2005 because he posted facebook pictures of himself breaking into ATM machines and stealing thousands of dollars.

Posted

Technology simply amplifies teh stoopid.

Posted

I know. It amazes me teenagers post pics and vids these days of themselves doing all sorts of illegal things. It's so dumb

In college I was always flabbergasted when people would post pictures of themselves on Facebook, or tag pictures of their friends on Facebook, where they were quite obviously smoking pot or engaging in underage drinking.

Even before they really opened Facebook up to non-students, it still seems like a retarded thing to do.

Posted

Those kids are getting absolutely harassed now on twitter they also started their own twitter account: https://twitter.com/helpprotect300

What a weird punishment - they'll be randomly harassed by strangers for a few weeks or until the next thing comes along.

Posted

Why does his invitation mention beer and alcohol separately? Does U.S. beer not contain alcohol :P ?

As for the incident itself, those kids are obviously fucking idiots who deserve whatever is coming to them. Having said that, I don’t feel all that bad for the dude who owns this house since he is obviously loaded.

Posted

Pretty ridiculous. The parents of the kids are mad Holloway has created a website where he shows the kids/damage to his home rather than being mad their kids are total fuck ups

Of course what the partyers did was wrong, but now their idiocy is being amplified by major media sources. The little pricks wanted a slightly larger circle other than their own circle of friends to know about it; the jackasses didn't want it picked up like this.

You can't help but feel sorry for them

Posted

Why does his invitation mention beer and alcohol separately? Does U.S. beer not contain alcohol :P ?

As for the incident itself, those kids are obviously fucking idiots who deserve whatever is coming to them. Having said that, I don’t feel all that bad for the dude who owns this house since he is obviously loaded.

The alcohol is probably talking about hard liquor like Jack Daniels

Posted

Of course what the partyers did was wrong, but now their idiocy is being amplified by major media sources. The little pricks wanted a slightly larger circle other than their own circle of friends to know about it; the jackasses didn't want it picked up like this.

I don't feel sorry for them. Kids being kids is a stupid excuse.

Posted

If you actually feel sorry for them you're crazy.

I won't even care if this ruins their lives. Kids being kids doesn't include breaking into someone's house and trashing it

Posted

Are you goddamned serious?

And if you're talking about the parents of the kids, then I don't feel sorry for them either. These kids appear to be the sort of overindulged, white middle-class brats who don't have "parents" as much as they have "adults" who had sex and spawned them.

I would LOVE if the laws were changed so that parents could be prosecuted as well as kids.

Posted

If you actually feel sorry for them you're crazy.

I won't even care if this ruins their lives. Kids being kids doesn't include breaking into someone's house and trashing it

One of the rare times i'll agree with KB.

There was absolutely NO excuse for this. It isnt even a "kids being kids" thing. This is a "kids being stupid ass fucking morons without thinking about how much this could ruin their lives" thing. NO ONE should feel sorry for these kids, NO ONE! They knowingly and willfully did this, and FUCKING GLOATED ABOUT IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

And the parents are just as complicit in this as the kids, because they are defending their children, and instead of actually caring that they broke into and nearly destroyed someone's home, they are bitching that the guy made a website showing all of them, when they had already shown all of their faces on social media!

...I cant even imagine who in their right mind would feel sorry for these fucking idiots!

Posted

And if you're talking about the parents of the kids, then I don't feel sorry for them either. These kids appear to be the sort of overindulged, white middle-class brats who don't have "parents" as much as they have "adults" who had sex and spawned them.

I would LOVE if the laws were changed so that parents could be prosecuted as well as kids.

The parents in this case are even worse than normally bad parents. Can't even imagine how shitty of a parent you must be to upset at the guy who owns the house more than your child

Posted

When I look at the kids in these pictures, I see the face of privilege, not poverty.

These are the exact kinds of kids from those kinds of families that are satirized in GTA V.

Posted

Someone tell me why I should feel sorry for this kid...

IMG_0369%20(Copy).jpg

Posted

I'm just thinking of this that if it was me at that party back when I was that age and my mother found out, I'd be forced to do an apology and start cleaning up the his house right away. But then again, I would have never been there in the first place so the point is moot.

Yeah I don't feel bad. At the age all of them are, they know better than to break into and trash someone's property. They should also be very thankful Holloway is very forgiving and willing to let them make amends. He's offered them a tremendous olive branch to make right what they done.

Posted

Its crazy that all these kids use their real names on all of these social media sites.

Posted

Its crazy that all these kids use their real names on all of these social media sites.

I use my real name everywhere. I'm just not retarded enough to brag about my illegal activities on social media. :P

Posted

The alcohol is probably talking about hard liquor like Jack Daniels

Yeah, sure, but why did he not just mention alcohol? Why mention beer explicitely?

Posted

I thought all the name calling I did earlier in the post would make my sarcasm obvious, but I was wrong. I'll try to remember to throw in a :| next time

Posted

What a bunch of fucking twats, I hope the guy is fully reimbursed for the damages.

Posted

I thought all the name calling I did earlier in the post would make my sarcasm obvious, but I was wrong. I'll try to remember to throw in a :| next time

Sorry :P