• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P Twitch Channel Streaming   05/20/2016

Just as a courtesy, if you're going to stream on the D1P Twitch channel, please let us know the times you intend to stream so that you don't kick someone else off of it inadvertently.
Dexterryu

Madden 25 on XBox One or PS4

20 posts in this topic

Anyone know if it's basically the same game with better graphics or are they really updating it with their new engine? Just curious to see what it looks like and if anyone might have a link to a video of it in action.

Dex,

I think some of the video we have seen over the last few months has been next gen, but I don't think that they have been playable demos at any of the pre-Fall events (someone please correct me if I am wrong).

That being said I still took advantage of GS upgrade to next gen option wherein I think if you come in with the 360/ps3 game you bought you can trade it in for the Xbox one/ps4 copy for just $10. I think you also have to be a card member at GS, as well.

EDIT: ...and I never really answered you question, so my apologies.

Thanks... I didn't buy it for PS3/360. I was just hoping to get a few videos or screens of it in action (outside of the trailer with RG3).

As someone who played QB, and still does play QB in a 7 on 7 league, I am very disappointed with a lot of things in Madden and some of it looks like it could be corrected in the new engine.

This was a first look. Unfortunately I think it looks like a mirror image of current gen Madden 25 which prettier graphics. Animations look the identical. Hoping its just a very very early build that will look much better by the time its coming out

This was a first look. Unfortunately I think it looks like a mirror image of current gen Madden 25 which prettier graphics. Animations look the identical. Hoping its just a very very early build that will look much better by the time its coming out

Wow... you'd have fooled me if you told me that was the 360 version.

I still remember the trailer for Madden 06 and how it was the first next gen madden....they used CG graphics and fooled everyone. Game ended up gimped as hell. Won't fool me twice bastards

I still remember the trailer for Madden 06 and how it was the first next gen madden....they used CG graphics and fooled everyone. Game ended up gimped as hell. Won't fool me twice bastards

I was so fucking hyped for 06 based on that trailer. I literally bought a 360 for madden 06 that august....then i played it and bought other games cuz that shit was fucking terrible. never again will i do that for madden.

well, they def won't use CGI anymore, But they can use tricks, like close ups, slow it down, etc to make it look more awesome.