MinnesotaFatz

Commercials I fucking hate.

When watching Hulu, I've got pretty good at muting and switching to another tab for the duration of the commercials. I wouldn't mind them so much if it wasn't the same handful of commercials all the damn time.

When watching Hulu, I've got pretty good at muting and switching to another tab for the duration of the commercials. I wouldn't mind them so much if it wasn't the same handful of commercials all the damn time.

It's really just jarring to be forced to watch commercials on a streaming service. I'm used to Netflix and Amazon Instant doe.

I hate the new Lowes commercials with their strobe light jerky effect. I always have to look away from the tv because I feel like I'm going to have a seizure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR8DcTI3tmg

It's even more nauseating on my tv, and really looks like a strobe light pulsating when I have my lights off.

It's really just jarring to be forced to watch commercials on a streaming service. I'm used to Netflix and Amazon Instant doe.

I get that. I've used Hulu since it was new, so I guess I'm just used to it. I won't subscribe to Hulu+ while it still has ads. That's just crazy.

Progressive commercial with Flo

DISH Hopper

Lumocity with those pretentious "oh I'm training my brain" white people.

Flo is hot, doe.

original.jpg

DA HOPPA

I like when he is under his bed screaming in the new commercial. Makes it more bearable to know it will finish out nice.

Flo is hot, doe.

original.jpg

I like when he is under his bed screaming in the new commercial. Makes it more bearable to know it will finish out nice.

Sir, I don't think I've ever hated anyone more than I hate you right now :|

I found out not long ago that there's a smattering of people on the Internet is obsessed with Flo.

I'm not saying she's a bad looking lady, but she's totally ordinary looking, and I never considered looking at her that way until I found out about said peoples' obsession.

Why all the hatred for Flo? All she does is try to save you money on your bundled insurance with all sorts of discounts.

I found out not long ago that there's a smattering of people on the Internet is obsessed with Flo.

I'm not saying she's a bad looking lady, but she's totally ordinary looking, and I never considered looking at her that way until I found out about said peoples' obsession.

I think it may have something to do with google pulling up an equal number of pictures of Christina Hendricks to go with their Flo actress Stephanie Courtney when you search for her. :lol:

There is this other really interesting group of people which I didn't know existed, and that is people who wait to the very end of the credits of movies in movie theaters to see who the Negative Cutter is. I did this with my family since I was very little and we always hope to see the name Mo Henry, a woman who is the negative cutter in so many films. I looked it up one day and there is a wikipedia article reflecting this which just really blew my mind.

I would love for someone to study these type of things in detail and answer the whys to why it happens :daydream:

@legend

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flo_(Progressive_Insurance)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mo_Henry

Despite her low profile she has amassed a fan base over the years, and many fans are known[citation needed] to stay during the final credits to see if Mo Henry's name shows up.