Lucian04

Dragon's Crown **Official Topic** :UPDATE: Available now on Sony Entertainment Network!

:D

It gets so much better once you unlock the majority of the abilities for your class of choice and play on the harder difficulties.

LVL 12 Dwarf. Got this on sale this week. F'n Amazeballs.

franco-so-good.gif

The interesting thing is that when you "finish" the game on normal, you're actually nowhere near done the game. Continuing the game on higher difficulties opens up additional features and gameplay modes. Many have said that the "real" game only truly begins once you have a maxed out character on the Chaos Tower past the hardest difficulty.

EDIT: Also, local multiplayer is sooo very good with this game.

I bought it two weeks ago when it was on sale for $30 for the Vita. Played it for a 30 minutes liked it. Then an hour, then 2 hours. Just one more level is what this game is. It truly is addicting and has replay value. It's also one of the best looking western RPGs that isn't.

There really is a lot of gameplay. Online multiplayer doesn't even open up until you play through all 10 of the main stages. After that an alternate pathway opens up on each of them. The "broken" warp gate that sends you to random locations is brilliant as is being able to keep playing levels back to back while cooking and eating food in between. I also love all the art work you unlock with the side missions. I use many of them as wallpapers.

And I didn't even know about this chaos tower...

GAME OF THE YEAR

(for last year)

THANK YOU PS+

PS+ free version gets you both the PS3 and Vita versions as well, which isn't normally the case.

I dont get how this is possible when it wasnt cross buy in the first place... but I assume this is confirmed by now?

Yep, I downloaded both

It looks like they just offered up both.. it's not actually a cross-buy type situation. They just slipped in a 3rd free PS3 game this month. :) Pretty awesome of them.