The Xbox conference in one GIF

57 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yup, that pretty much covered everything... lol

The only new tidbit I saw confirmed today (so far) is that it is impossible to turn off the Kinect mic. It is always listening.

Posted · Report post

The last line really seals it.

Posted · Report post

1369188996338.jpg

Holy shit, is that for real? Looks like something straight out of the 80s... except with a blu-ray slot.

Thanks obama, indeed.

Posted · Report post

My favorite part was where pitt said 'you lie'... because like half of that information in the gif was a lie. No one knows how the games are going to be tied to accounts yet. No one knows what the 'fee' will be. I have not heard anywhere else that the system needs internet access every 24 hours. etc. So yea great gif.

Posted · Report post

I saw a video of all the highlights right here...

(sorry if this was already posted)

Posted · Report post

Here's another one:

Posted · Report post

My favorite part was where pitt said 'you lie'... because like half of that information in the gif was a lie. No one knows how the games are going to be tied to accounts yet. No one knows what the 'fee' will be. I have not heard anywhere else that the system needs internet access every 24 hours. etc. So yea great gif.

You are either dense, in denial or really uninformed. Everything in that gif came out of microsoft's mouth (or from journalists covering the xbone) after the show.

The only thing that has not been completely locked down is the Fee but it was hinted at being around $50.

When you install a game it gets tied to your account once you activate it online. If you give it to a friend he has to pay a fee for him/her getting another activation key.

When you sell a game back to gamestop your key gets deactivated but the game remains on your machines hard drive. You can pay a reactivation fee to have access again if you so wish.

Once every 24 hours you have to connect to the internet for the console to make sure all of your games have active keys. If one does not it will not allow you to play that game anymore.

Posted · Report post

Really they left out "whats in the box?"