kaberle

The D1P gym. (NSFW)

14 hours ago, apoc81 said:

Ya. The owner (my favorite place to get wings) had to kick her out for making a scene. I've had it happen to me a few times. She was a big, big girl. I like less fat on my meat. 

Women are useless.

Onto more important news.

Thors beard. 

12 minutes ago, kaberle said:

Get sick 

gain 6 pounds.

gains!

well actually bloat but I love seeing the scale that high.

I’m not sleeping. Two weeks into tren ace. Drying out like crazy too. 

I tried to watch Generation Iron 2 last night. I got through it, but it was mostly bad. Cry Greene was his usual whiny self. Some good parts with Cutler, Flex, Haney. But then idiots like Gregg Valentino giving opinions on fucking bodybuilding. It was also weird seeing Piana on the screen again considering his fate. I’m guessing it was the last doc he was in.

And while I’ve never been big on women’s bb’ing, but I’ve always strongly supported it, and Iris Kyle was in it. 10 time Ms. O, they tried to try to make her qualify in some small show to get in the main show of some smaller promotion. I don’t blame her for fucking refusing. The O really needs to give them a platform again.

7 hours ago, apoc81 said:

I’m not sleeping. Two weeks into tren ace. Drying out like crazy too. 

I tried to watch Generation Iron 2 last night. I got through it, but it was mostly bad. Cry Greene was his usual whiny self. Some good parts with Cutler, Flex, Haney. But then idiots like Gregg Valentino giving opinions on fucking bodybuilding. It was also weird seeing Piana on the screen again considering his fate. I’m guessing it was the last doc he was in.

And while I’ve never been big on women’s bb’ing, but I’ve always strongly supported it, and Iris Kyle was in it. 10 time Ms. O, they tried to try to make her qualify in some small show to get in the main show of some smaller promotion. I don’t blame her for fucking refusing. The O really needs to give them a platform again.

Insomnia hasn't been much of an issue yet.

I liked the focus, it reflects the changes in the industry quite well imo as the social media bros and hoes are bigger than the pros now. Plus can you not relate to the "failed aspirations" angle?

I agree but it never will. In men's bodybuilding they've made the distinction that it's not about being hot, with women they don't want you unless you are. It's a fucking joke and it's why I refuse to watch bikini, figure etc.