Sign in to follow this  
NeoGAF

Let's get something straight, D1Pshits

It's really great that you're developing this gaming community message board around here. And I can appreciate that, I really do. In fact, I'm somewhat impressed that you've managed to survive this long.

But just keep in mind that there is only one king and come E3, you and everyone else will be begging that king to shower you every morsel of next-generation news your hungry little minds can devour. And because I am a great and generous king, I shall deliver it unto you.

So just keep that in mind, respect that king, and we can co-exist peacefully.

Believe.

The difference would be our servers going down during E3 just means it's another week on the calendar, not because of traffic.

Oh god, i hate these fucking shitty ass alts. Someone ban that account now, before it turns into something even more idiotic than NeoGAF.

The difference would be our servers going down during E3 just means it's another week on the calendar, not because of traffic.

NO SHIT FUCK BO$$ THAT WAS THE FUCKING JOKE FUCK

NO SHIT FUCK BO$$ THAT WAS THE FUCKING JOKE FUCK

Oh go stick your penis in a vagina, jerk

Oh god, i hate these fucking shitty ass alts. Someone ban that account now, before it turns into something even more idiotic than NeoGAF.

Didn't I ban you already?

NeoGAF doesn't usually acknowledge the existence of those it considers lesser than! This is a big move forward for us! :sun:

GAF is too easy to troll doe

That's because it's full of self-important turkeys who think their worldview on videogames is the only viable one out there. If Neogaf hates something and thinks it's garbage, you can bet on it being successful in the "real world".

There's a few smart, reasoned folks there, but the majority (like any site these days I suppose) are silly 18-year olds whose balls dropped a few years before.