What are you playing today?

7 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

How do you feel about Bug!?

It is an interesting novelty with its scrolling. I played it mostly on pc though I do think I had it on Saturn at one point too. It’s not very good as a game by any metric. It has its central gimmick which was novel for like 3 months or so, but that’s it. It’s not a total banger like Clockwork Knight because it isn’t inventive enough. 

Still playing Diablo 3… no clue why, all the bad guys and everything doesnt matter if you can DPS things away.. I dont know why Im hooked..   If anything I look at the world and wish I could play the scenarios from a Dark Souls style gameplay and perspective.. I will keep playing, just not sure why..

I bought PuzzMIX on steam. It's basically like Suika Game but from Inti Creates and not some indie dev so I thought why not throw the corpo some bucks. It's slightly different than Suika game because the "lola spheres" are in awkward shapes so things tumble and fall differently than nice round fruit. It's not Steam Deck verified but I ran it on there without any issue. The game has English or Japanese voices and @Greatoneshere will be happy to know there's almost no need to use the Japanese voices since they just say English stuff. That being said the English voice is kind of high and cutsey and the Japanese voice is a bit deeper and sultry so maybe the Japanese voice wins out this time (the way god intended it).

• Haha 1

I've been a bit distracted recently but I forgot to post that I played a short hike on switch over 2 nights last week. It was a great distraction! I also booted up my lime green DSi for a bit yesterday to play any dsi games I still had on it. I thought I had more games but I think I'm probably mixing up what DSi games I have on one of my 3ds units with what I have on my green unit. =/

I need to stop playing random stuff on my switch for a few mins and go back to UO. =/ (Not the fault of UO, I just have a bad habit of getting distracted when i only have a few mins to play something).

BEEN PLAYING THE SHIT out of MBL24 on Gamepass. At this point if it were to leave I'd have to buy it, it's that good. I used to be a HUGE MLB2k player, and could even justify a system purchase just to play that game! when it was exclusive Sony, but the last 8 or so years I just stopped and played what I already owned and didn't buy every year at launch. So not playing a new version now for almost 9 years, this years MLB2k24 is FANTASTIC and I'm hooked like I used to be, kinda. I'm about 17 hours into this version but that's a lot of my gaming time the past month or 6 weeks rather. Really good game.