I hear footsteps coming from my attic

21 posts in this topic

Posted

I've never been in my attic. Show yourself, arriliaCleato.

Posted

It's Giger coming to predator me.

Posted

I bet you taste delicious Dallas.

Posted

I bet you taste delicious Dallas.

Oh god I actually lold

Posted

It's Giger coming to predator me.

You say that like you'd hate it.

Posted

Holy shit me too. I hear something walking up there at like 4-5 oclock in the morning every now and then.

Posted

One time I was at home alone browsing the web in my room when all of a sudden I hear someone running up my stairs. I literally jumped into my closet and grabbed my machete then flung open the door ready to kill someone....but no one was there.

My friends try and convince me that I was hallucinating but I know what I heard .

Posted

Dude it's all that coke we're snorting

Posted

About half the time someone stays at my house, they'll come up to my room at like 2am saying my music woke them up, when I haven't been playing any. I'm serious. Shit freaks me out sometimes.

Posted

One time I was sleeping in and woke up to some noise in the other room. I figured it was prolly my younger brother doing stuff and went back to sleep. Then I remembered he'd be at school, but realized he prolly stayed home for whatever reason. Later I learned it was really some stranger that was in the house lol.

Posted

About half the time someone stays at my house, they'll come up to my room at like 2am saying my music woke them up, when I haven't been playing any. I'm serious. Shit freaks me out sometimes.

tell those rascal ghosts to go jam somewhere else

Posted

Every house or apartment I've ever lived in has had footsteps on the ceiling, no matter where I was in the house, how tall it was, whether there was easy access to the roof, other people home, day or night, etc. For a while I convinced myself it was just whatever place "settling," but they're pretty heavy footfalls and too regular when they happen to be just random settling sounds.

I'm not sure what I actually think they are, but I actually find them kind of comforting now.

Reading over this post before I submit it, and it kind of reads pretty weird. Oh well.

Posted

Wait you're supposed to snort it?

Posted

Bats? In Bat country?

Posted

Every house or apartment I've ever lived in has had footsteps on the ceiling, no matter where I was in the house, how tall it was, whether there was easy access to the roof, other people home, day or night, etc. For a while I convinced myself it was just whatever place "settling," but they're pretty heavy footfalls and too regular when they happen to be just random settling sounds.

I'm not sure what I actually think they are, but I actually find them kind of comforting now.

Reading over this post before I submit it, and it kind of reads pretty weird. Oh well.

If there is someone living above me - which I highly doubt - I could care less. They aren't hurting me.

Sometimes I wonder if it's just some small animal. :P

One time I was at home alone browsing the web in my room when all of a sudden I hear someone running up my stairs. I literally jumped into my closet and grabbed my machete then flung open the door ready to kill someone....but no one was there.

My friends try and convince me that I was hallucinating but I know what I heard .

The stairs always made noise at my dads house. It always freaked me out as a kid.

Posted

Probably just a pair of bloodied disembodied feet. Nothing to worry about.

Posted

xxxxxxxxxxxx