Jump to content


I hear footsteps coming from my attic


  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Dallas

Dallas
  • Member
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:14 AM

I've never been in my attic. Show yourself, arriliaCleato.

#2 Kaitlyn_Bykova

Kaitlyn_Bykova

    Russia > Finland

  • Member
  • 20,156 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:16 AM

You gon get raped
Posted ImagePosted Image

 Alpha1Cowboy, on 23 November 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

KB....go ahead and throw one more passive aggressive remark at me.

#3 Dallas

Dallas
  • Member
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:16 AM

It's Giger coming to predator me.

#4 Chairslinger

Chairslinger
  • Member
  • 19,823 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:19 AM

It's Chuck Mangione.

Hire an exterminator.

#5 MinnesotaFatz

MinnesotaFatz

    El Contador

  • Member
  • 35,624 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:23 AM

I bet you taste delicious Dallas.
DayOneCats

#6 Dallas

Dallas
  • Member
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:24 AM

View PostMinnesotaFatz, on 05 February 2013 - 12:23 AM, said:

I bet you taste delicious Dallas.
Oh god I actually lold

#7 Bitgod

Bitgod

    Work is the curse of the drinking class.

  • Member
  • 21,498 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:42 AM

View PostDallas, on 05 February 2013 - 12:16 AM, said:

It's Giger coming to predator me.
You say that like you'd hate it.

Posted ImagePosted Image
PC: i7-3770k@4.4 <> Samsung 16GB RAM @ 2000 <> ASUS 670 SLI <> ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe <> Seasonic 860 Platinum
Corsair 600T SE <> Corsair H100 <> Xfi Titanium HD <> Logitech G700 & G19 <> Sennheiser HD 598

ASUS VG278H <> Intel 240GB SSD & WD HDDs <>  ASUS RT-N66U (Merlin FW) <> BLUE LED FANS


#8 The def star

The def star

    It's a me!

  • Moderator
  • 12,811 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:45 AM

Better grab yourself a gun!
Follow me on Twitter: the_def_star, Instagram: the_def_star, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/defstarmusic Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/the_def_star ,YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DotDS

#9 Teva

Teva
  • Member
  • 7,856 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:46 AM

Holy shit me too. I hear something walking up there at like 4-5 oclock in the morning every now and then.

#10 Teva

Teva
  • Member
  • 7,856 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:50 AM

One time I was at home alone browsing the web in my room when all of a sudden I hear someone running up my stairs. I literally jumped into my closet and grabbed my machete then flung open the door ready to kill someone....but no one was there.
My friends try and convince me that I was hallucinating but I know what I heard .

#11 BOSS

BOSS

    THE GAMING OUTSIDER

  • Member
  • 13,308 posts
  • LocationCollege Park, GA

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:39 AM

Dude it's all that coke we're snorting

#12 Fizzzzle

Fizzzzle

    buttdick

  • Member
  • 16,447 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:53 AM

About half the time someone stays at my house, they'll come up to my room at like 2am saying my music woke them up, when I haven't been playing any. I'm serious. Shit freaks me out sometimes.

#13 TealFerines

TealFerines
  • Newly Registered
  • 250 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:06 AM

One time I was sleeping in and woke up to some noise in the other room. I figured it was prolly my younger brother doing stuff and went back to sleep. Then I remembered he'd be at school, but realized he prolly stayed home for whatever reason. Later I learned it was really some stranger that  was in the house lol.

#14 harihara

harihara
  • Newly Registered
  • 405 posts
  • Locationyorknew

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:07 AM

View PostFizzzzle, on 05 February 2013 - 02:53 AM, said:

About half the time someone stays at my house, they'll come up to my room at like 2am saying my music woke them up, when I haven't been playing any. I'm serious. Shit freaks me out sometimes.
tell those rascal ghosts to go jam somewhere else

#15 Xbob42

Xbob42
  • Member
  • 17,021 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:11 AM

Every house or apartment I've ever lived in has had footsteps on the ceiling, no matter where I was in the house, how tall it was, whether there was easy access to the roof, other people home, day or night, etc.  For a while I convinced myself it was just whatever place "settling," but they're pretty heavy footfalls and too regular when they happen to be just random settling sounds.

I'm not sure what I actually think they are, but I actually find them kind of comforting now.

Reading over this post before I submit it, and it kind of reads pretty weird.  Oh well.
We must stand in awe of the infinite capacity of the human mind to reject the introduction of useful knowledge.

#16 Anathema-

Anathema-

    It could go either way.

  • Member
  • 45,817 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:28 AM

View PostBOSS, on 05 February 2013 - 02:39 AM, said:

Dude it's all that coke we're snorting
Wait you're supposed to snort it?

؟

"There's no way B_T is the most ignored. Too many people still respond to his posts for that to be true." -IRMacGuyver

"You're colder than this ice cream, you COLD BITCH." -Dallas

"I'm horrified and turned on at the same time!" -Irreverent79

DayOneCats


#17 Dallas

Dallas
  • Member
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:50 AM

View PostBOSS, on 05 February 2013 - 02:39 AM, said:

Dude it's all that coke we're snorting
Bats? In Bat country?

#18 Dallas

Dallas
  • Member
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:52 AM

View PostXbob42, on 05 February 2013 - 05:11 AM, said:

Every house or apartment I've ever lived in has had footsteps on the ceiling, no matter where I was in the house, how tall it was, whether there was easy access to the roof, other people home, day or night, etc.  For a while I convinced myself it was just whatever place "settling," but they're pretty heavy footfalls and too regular when they happen to be just random settling sounds.

I'm not sure what I actually think they are, but I actually find them kind of comforting now.

Reading over this post before I submit it, and it kind of reads pretty weird.  Oh well.
If there is someone living above me - which I highly doubt - I could care less.  They aren't hurting me.

Sometimes I wonder if it's just some small animal. :P

View PostTeva, on 05 February 2013 - 01:50 AM, said:

One time I was at home alone browsing the web in my room when all of a sudden I hear someone running up my stairs. I literally jumped into my closet and grabbed my machete then flung open the door ready to kill someone....but no one was there.
My friends try and convince me that I was hallucinating but I know what I heard .
The stairs always made noise at my dads house.  It always freaked me out as a kid.

#19 Bombasador

Bombasador
  • Member
  • 19,613 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:56 AM

Probably just a pair of bloodied disembodied feet. Nothing to worry about.

#20 Dallas

Dallas
  • Member
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:56 AM

xxxxxxxxxxxx

#21 SilverShadow

SilverShadow

    The Blood Dragon

  • Moderator
  • 28,696 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:05 AM

Racoons or cats most likely
http://www.last.fm/user/Hydro-Thunder

PC: i5-3570K 8GB 660Ti 1TB
Laptop: i7-4700MQ 12GB 765m 750GB




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users