Sign in to follow this  
DGH

Happy Birthday Tofurkey!

Thanks for reminding me what a bag of dicks the members of the site is. We need to chase more users away.

wow that's rude

LOL you started the thread that chased her away for good bro. her blood is all on your hands.

DEAR LORD, WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

But I wasn't a chaser-awayer

wow that's rude

AND YET NO ONE CORRECTED MY POOR GRAMMAR

On 1/19/2013 at 6:40 PM, DGH said:

Even though you dont post here anymore I still hold you deep in my heart. Hopefully one day we will be able to meet and maybe even hit it off. Until then, wishing you the best on this wonderful day for you!

:)

:daydream:

34 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

Id fuck him 

(nohomo)

Yeah, I'd be doing that if I wasn't too busy kicking his ass in Madden right now. This is arguably more pleasurable. 

Yeah, I'd be doing that if I wasn't too busy kicking his ass in Madden right now. This is arguably more pleasurable. 

As if that's hard.

12 hours ago, Boyle5150 said:

Id fuck him 

(nohomo)

:angry:

Edit: I wanna be angry, but I know you're right, he's a pretty, pretty man! :sun:

8 hours ago, Rev said:

DGH randomly messaged me on Steam some weeks back to brag about this. 

"brag" ???

1 hour ago, Boyle5150 said:

"brag" ???

It was pretty bizarre. He seemed to think I would be upset about it or something even though I barely ever even talked to her and never showed any interest. Maybe he was transposing me with someone or just super drunk.

3 hours ago, Rev said:

It was pretty bizarre. He seemed to think I would be upset about it or something even though I barely ever even talked to her and never showed any interest. Maybe he was transposing me with someone or just super drunk.

You PM'd me so many times telling me how much you wanted to bone @Tofurkey, I didn't know if you were obsessed or just super horny.   I remember you showing me pics of her from outside her window...  

:P

12 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

You PM'd me so many times telling me how much you wanted to bone @Tofurkey, I didn't know if you were obsessed or just super horny.   I remember you showing me pics of her from outside her window...  

:P

:shhh: