New To External Hard Drives

Good day, everyone. I hope this post finds you well. I went to Walmart last night and bout myself an external hard drive to rip my movies to. It's a 2TB Seagate Backup Plus Slim+. It is formatted to exFAT. I upladed my rips to the hard drive, and worked out great. But I have an issue. When the rips were placed on to it, they displayed in the proper numbered order. But on my PS4 something is "off". Here's how it looks on my HDD attached to my PC. Say I have 11 movies in the folder.

PC example:

1. movie

And so on.

On PS4:

1. movie

And so on.

After movie 11. It goes back to normal order upto 9. I never had a problem with my 64GB flash drives that were formatted to exFAT.

What could the problem be?

Do you ever have more than 19? If it goes 19 2 20 21... 3... then it looks like the PS4 isn't intelligently handle numbers in the names. It doesn't recognize 10 as ten but as one followed by zero. Unless the PS4 has an option to switch from order alphabetically to ordering alpha-numerically or something like that you'll have to change the file names. You could do:

0. 1. 2. 3. ... 8. 9. A. B. C. ...

You might even be able to use lower and upper case letters if it orders them differently. You could also try adding zeros before the numbers:

001. 002. 003.... 010....

Whereas 11 would be ordered before 2, 002 would come before 011 so if there's no alpha-numeric option that might be your best bet.