Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
johnny

Who wants to get FUCKED tonight?

43 posts in this topic

Not me cause I'm not married right now so that means no

Andrea Finger, will you marry me... right now?

I want to fuck someone. I haven't really felt the motivation to put moves on anyone lately, though.

well then you don't REALLY want to fuck somebody then.

yeah sorry dave this thread is for people who want to FUCK aka get it the fuck on right now so bad they go fuck their neighbor or go get a hooker

well then you don't REALLY want to fuck somebody then.

Well no, I do. Like, if I had a girlfriend I'd be all about it. I'd be getting my dick wet like it's dying of thirst. But I don't have one at the moment, I don't have a booty call either, so... eh. It can wait. The thought of fucking someone is delightful, the thought of GETTING someone to want to fuck.... not so much. I'd rather sit here in my pajamas with my beer and pizza.

Well no, I do. Like, if I had a girlfriend I'd be all about it. I'd be getting my dick wet like it's dying of thirst. But I don't have one at the moment, I don't have a booty call either, so... eh. It can wait. The thought of fucking someone is delightful, the thought of GETTING someone to want to fuck.... not so much. I'd rather sit here in my pajamas with my beer and pizza.

aka, as @ said GTFO OUT THIS THREAD.

nah I get it though. I don't mind a little penetration ya know? but i'm picky about who these days especially after I used to be such a slut. it aint worth getting fucked if it aint special so im gonna just aim for becoming a reclaimed virgin. 6 years and 5 months to go!!! also i llove beer good for you

wow no need to be rude kitty this thread is all about FUCKING and have a good time.

we posted at the exact same minute and we both tagged @

.....did we just rape @?

wow no need to be rude kitty this thread is all about FUCKING and have a good time.

can you like, stop saying my name please? i didn't mean to tell everyone thats why i edited that post okay only a few people know and they have to EARN it

can you like, stop saying my name please? i didn't mean to tell everyone thats why i edited that post okay only a few people know and they have to EARN it

i think i did earn it by making a good thread. but as you wish my lady.