Putin Tells Diplomats He Made Trump a New Offer on Ukraine at Their Summit

Vladimir Putin told Russian diplomats that he made a proposal to Donald Trump at their summit this week to hold a referendum to help resolve the conflict in eastern Ukraine, but agreed not to disclose the plan publicly so the U.S. president could consider it, according to two people who attended Putin’s closed-door speech on Thursday.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-19/putin-said-to-have-made-trump-a-new-offer-on-ukraine-at-summit

• Guillotine 1

Why on earth would there be a referendum on Crimea's future?  The entire reason for the situation is because there was already a referendum where the Crimeans overwhelming voted to join the Russian Federation.  

Crimea was part of Russia up until the 1950s when Kruschev "gifted" it to Ukraine as "compensation" for Stalin's crimes against the Ukrainian people.  There is nothing "Ukrainian" about Crimea at all.  Just let Russia have it and be done with it, for Christ's sake.

It's just a bunch of fucking Slavs.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Crimea was part of Russia up until the 1950s when Kruschev "gifted" it to Ukraine as "compensation" for Stalin's crimes against the Ukrainian people.  There is nothing "Ukrainian" about Crimea at all.  Just let Russia have it and be done with it, for Christ's sake.

It's just a bunch of fucking Slavs.

:rofl:

Real talk, as I'm curious: what's your hot take on Pakistanis? I don't think you've ever said before that I know of heh. 

10 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

:rofl:

Real talk, as I'm curious: what's your hot take on Pakistanis? I don't think you've ever said before that I know of heh. 

I don't have one because there's no way in hell you guys and the Indians could ever live in the same country because of the absolutely irreconcilable difference in religion.

The situation with Russians and Ukrainians is somewhat different in that the overwhelming majority share the same Orthodox religion though their languages are mutually intelligible (like Hindi/Urdu) and use the same Cyrillic script.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

I don't have one because there's no way in hell you guys and the Indians could ever live in the same country because of the absolutely irreconcilable difference in religion.

The situation with Russians and Ukrainians is somewhat different in that the overwhelming majority share the same Orthodox religion though their languages are mutually intelligible (like Hindi/Urdu) and use the same Cyrillic script.

While I wanted this information as well(!), I meant your hot take on the Pakistani people in general (like your general view of Jews and Slavs, what do you think of Pakistanis?) heheh. 

We have been saying this ever since Jared had private meetings with foreign lobbiers

You don't get alone in a room with these people because even if you are not a lying, eqivivocating bullshitter you don't want to give them the opportunity of telling the world "what really went on" inside a secret, private meeting.

How fucking insane is it that the government behind MH17 has been more reliable about providing Americans with information about American/Russian government interactions then our own? And how dangerous for when they start dribbling in misinformation with it.

"The president has first and foremost his interests at the top of his mind, as opposed to the government’s. That’s very clear over the past week and a half, between shitting on our NATO allies and kissing Putin’s ass,” the diplomat said. “He cares more about himself than the nation and any of us who serve it.” 

“Either he’s compromised by Putin or he’s a pussy, in which case he should grab himself.” 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/us-officials-at-a-fucking-loss-over-latest-russia-sell-out

• Haha 1